Page 336 of 545 FirstFirst ... 236286326333334335336337338339346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    You're a mac fanboi, remember when you got the Samsung Galaxy and loathed it? Well if you come back and say that this tab is just not as polished in the O/S or just doesn't have the same apps as IOS does then guess what sherlock you should have paid heaps more for the iPad that was probably made side by side in the same factory anyway, but just has a different OS on it and is massively more locked down by Apple.
    Last edited by Artemis; 07-11-2012 at 04:22 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #3352
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Gonna order one of those Nexus 7 tabs today... unless someone feels the need to talk me out of it.
    Looks to be the first affordable tablet without "I wish it had X". I'm excited to order one myself, unfortunately I'll be waiting a while to do so...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3353
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    You're a mac fanboi, remember when you got the Samsung Galaxy and loathed it? Well if you come back and say that this tab is just not as polished in the O/S or just doesn't have the same apps as IOS does then guess what sherlock you should have paid heaps more for the iPad that was probably made side by side in the same factory anyway, but just has a different OS on it and is massively more locked down by Apple.
    You're off your rocker. I fucking hate Macs to the max. I do love my iPhone however but that isn't remotely similar to a Mac. I also didn't loathe the Samsung phone I tried, but it had an awful battery and that's a deal breaker. FFS, keep up, Art.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #3354
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Now you're going force me to find that bloody post, it was alot more than the battery you hated....

I shouldn't have said mac fanboi, I should have said iPhone fanboi I suppose, I just loathe that apple has locked IOS down so much. Speaking of the Galaxy though have you seen the new SIII, two of my friends have them and I hate them, because I don't have one yet.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #3355
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    If anyone doesn't mind going out of style, I slapped a Mugen battery on the back of my Galaxy. They're pricy and larger, but the backplate will match the phone and since I've bought it I can go 4-5 days without charging during regular use, 2 days with heavy use. It's been awesome.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #3356
    Wait4Surface.

7. Lounge   -   #3357
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Now you're going force me to find that bloody post, it was alot more than the battery you hated....

I shouldn't have said mac fanboi, I should have said iPhone fanboi I suppose, I just loathe that apple has locked IOS down so much. Speaking of the Galaxy though have you seen the new SIII, two of my friends have them and I hate them, because I don't have one yet.
    They look awesome. If the battery turns out to be as hefty as they're bragging about, then it'll be a pretty impressive phone.

Why do you feel iOS is more locked down than Android?

yo

8. Lounge   -   #3358

9. Lounge   -   #3359
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Amir Kahn has got one of his belts back
    Looking forward to his fight on Saturday night. You staying up, chavois/boseph, or wot?

I would also like to watch the battle of Luxembourg, too, but I know I've got some family thing to go get drunk at in the evening and I'm not sure if I'll be back.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #3360
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Amir Kahn has got one of his belts back
    Looking forward to his fight on Saturday night. You staying up, chavois/boseph, or wot?

I would also like to watch the battle of Luxembourg, too, but I know I've got some family thing to go get drunk at in the evening and I'm not sure if I'll be back.
    Got a mate coming over for it. Can't wait. There'll be cocaine and meth-amphetamines involved, but I'll not be posting to the max. There'll be a blind spot in my posting wot you'll hardly notice cos I hardly post these days.