Page 401 of 545 FirstFirst ... 301351391398399400401402403404411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I hear all kinds of bullshit everyday pal, You want some advice? Take your fancy clothes and your black silk underwear and go back to Dysneyland.
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-11-2012 at 12:07 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #4002
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    I hear all kinds of bullshit everyday pal, You want some advice? Take your fancy clothes and your black silk underwear and go back to Dysneyland.
    Plus won. I think...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #4003
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I get it now. Dave is standing up for mongs everywhere. He hopes to make this a mong haven where the mental can roam freely.

It's a beautiful dream, Dave. Beeauutiful. :crying:
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4004
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    /SHOCKER

manker removed it all
    Wasn't on all last night nor this morning, so it wasn't me.

What's basically happened is that the rest of the mods now see you as they see j-dye. A nuisance.
    In my opinion, you aren't quite at his level, intellectually, nor do you have his endurance. He's been doing this shit for years.

People who have read your work know that you're completely benign, that you're incapable of doing anything of any significance to anyone. No-one is bothered by your daft crusade against mean people.
    For that reason nothing specific will be done, you're the in the same boat as your mentor, j-dye. Your posts will be deleted and your accounts will be banned for as long as you take the time to create them.

People might talk to you if there are no mods on, or they might not, but if there are mods on, you'll be banned and your posts deleted.
    I hope this helps you understand your situation
    Last edited by manker; 08-11-2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: tags: j-dave, mind-meld, pity, melancholy, insouciance
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #4005
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Dave, Dave, your head is concave.
    Your face is a sanitary towel.

Fifty internets watermelons (count 'em, fifty) to the bright spark who can finish that quatrain for me.

6. Lounge   -   #4006
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Dave, Dave, your head is concave.
    Your face is a sanitary towel.
    And so is your face.

Fifty internets watermelons (count 'em, fifty) to the bright spark who can finish that quatrain for me.
    Gimme.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #4007

You wouldn't even get an internets gooseberry for that wank.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-11-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: right the first time. bring back busyedit you cunts

8. Lounge   -   #4008
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Every time I pour cold water on poetry, it adds an inch to one of my future descendants' cawk.
    May they revel in my legend.

9. Lounge   -   #4009
    Pouring cold water on poetry is in itself a form of poetry. Especially when you do it.

10. Lounge   -   #4010
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavois
    right the first time. bring back busyedit you cunts
    Quote Originally Posted by chavois
    wouldn't've

o my fucking fuck