Page 402 of 545 FirstFirst ... 302352392399400401402403404405412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Pouring cold water on poetry is in itself a form of poetry. Especially when you do it.
    The fact that I'm not entirely sure what you mean just added an extra dimension to the bawlbag of manker2560 AD.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #4012
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I knew what I meant. If it'd've scanned properly, I'd've let it stand.

3. Lounge   -   #4013
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Gawd.

Did you notice that JP posted last night. All he did was question my grammar.
    He was obviously incorrect to do so but he may have been doing it in an ironic manner that is indiscernible to anyone that hadn't pre-armed their interior with eight steins of apple.

Anyway, he didn't even say hiya. What a cunt.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #4014
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    /SHOCKER

manker removed it all
    Wasn't on all last night nor this morning, so it wasn't me.

What's basically happened is that the rest of the mods now see you as they see j-dye. A nuisance.
    In my opinion, you aren't quite at his level, intellectually, nor do you have his endurance. He's been doing this shit for years.

People who have read your work know that you're completely benign, that you're incapable of doing anything of any significance to anyone. No-one is bothered by your daft crusade against mean people.
    For that reason nothing specific will be done, you're the in the same boat as your mentor, j-dye. Your posts will be deleted and your accounts will be banned for as long as you take the time to create them.

People might talk to you if there are no mods on, or they might not, but if there are mods on, you'll be banned and your posts deleted.
    I hope this helps you understand your situation
    Like I said already, the fact that dave wants his rants out there for the world to see is hilarious. If deleting it didn't make him cry, I'd want you to pin his wank.

5. Lounge   -   #4015
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Gawd.

He was obviously incorrect to do so but he may have been doing it in an ironic manner that is indiscernible to anyone that hadn't pre-armed their interior with eight steins of apple.

Yeah, he's a bit of a cunt. Gotta admire that in him. It may be he seeks to remind you of your origins. When all this was fields, when Bo had hair, when Baz blood-let, when Skweeks was married, when men were men, or something else.

He's here to bring you down, my friend. That was a shot across the internets bows. You're warned.

6. Lounge   -   #4016
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Like I said already, the fact that dave wants his rants out there for the world to see is hilarious. If deleting it didn't make him cry, I'd want you to pin his wank.
    Maybe there is some kind of middle ground where I could select the mentalist of the mental bits and pin that.
    but like, it's all written in fuckspastic so the selection process would take weeks.

7. Lounge   -   #4017
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Gawd.

Yeah, he's a bit of a cunt. Gotta admire that in him. It may be he seeks to remind you of your origins. When all this was fields, when Bo had hair, when Baz blood-let, when Skweeks was married, when men were men, or something else.

He's here to bring you down, my friend. That was a shot across the internets bows. You're warned.
    You might be right, and I'd like that.
    When I first came he was my mortal enemy for about five minutes until he realised I wasn't Billy.

It was all a bit scary and disorienting but I'm settled in, now. Like Sly at the start of Rocky III.
    He'd kill me in the first instance but then I'd get that hungry glint back, train like a mother-fucker with blacks and ghetto music and crop-tops and win the rematch in the seventh.

8. Lounge   -   #4018
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Your face looks like a cunt. That dropped eye of yours looks like the hood on a cunt to me, Dave. When you talk, your mouth looks like a cunt moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #4019
    What's basically happened is that the rest of the mods now see you as they see j-dye. A nuisance.
    In my opinion, you aren't quite at his level, intellectually, nor do you have his endurance. He's been doing this shit for years.
    I'd take J-Dye over Dave anytime. Some of the garbage he's posted has cracked me up several times. A bit of me feels bad we have to delete his posts
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Lounge   -   #4020
    chrissy01
    Hi anon,

I guess you now understand what you've stepped into now, why this is a personal feud, how it came to be so.

I guess you understand that this leaking of real life details by admin team members of FST is NEVER going away, and that you as an admin team member must expect others to view you as suspect as well.

Looks to me like you've choosen your side anon

Looks to me like you're telling the members of this site that you support your mates on the admin team leaking their personal real life details.

Interesting choice.
    Last edited by chrissy01; 08-11-2012 at 06:40 PM.