Page 445 of 545 FirstFirst ... 345395435442443444445446447448455495 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The deal with cats is the same as with picking up compliant lovers. Get in with them while they're young.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #4442
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Especially black cats. You need to get them before they turn uppity and make them think that servitude is just their lot in life.

If that doesn't work then you can always lynch them and no skin off your nose.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #4443
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post

He's such a ghey fish.

I quit my jawb.

Got another shite won.
    You should lyke get a job somewhere warmer.

And find me one too. The weather here will be shite soon, for at least five months, and I'm getting tired of being the goto guy for anything that isn't in a plan of some sort anyways.
    Is chainsawing stuffs in the blazing sunshine warm enough. That's what I was doing all day, today. I had about 80% sweat coverage by 8 am. Also, a lot of dust and splinters = win.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4444
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Idk. Will there be scantily clad wimmins in the near vicinity?

5. Lounge   -   #4445
    Gentlemen,

I would posit to you that this article is in fact a joke in the same vein as this one.

Discuss.

6. Lounge   -   #4446
    Gentlemen,

I would posit to you that this article is in fact a joke in the same vein as this one.

Discuss.
    What are you trying to tell me?

7. Lounge   -   #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Especially black cats. You need to get them before they turn uppity and make them think that servitude is just their lot in life.

If that doesn't work then you can always lynch them and no skin off your nose.
    You forgot that you need to make sure they don't learn how to read. That can be achieved by handing them a complimentary account to a level 10 tracker and then birthing them in Romania.

8. Lounge   -   #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Gentlemen,

Discuss.
    What are you trying to tell me?
    That the whole bit about it being so close to impossible to lose a lot of weight and keep it off that it might as well be impossible is a sham.
    I mean, we all know one or two guys who did it. At sixth form one guy lived on rice for weeks, and lost a fuckton of weight. Last I saw him, over 5 years later, he was much the same. Another guy at work is going on two years now.

Sure, life is unfair, and I probably couldn't gain that much to save my life, never mind keeping it on, unless I started taking steroids or something, and I no doubt have it really easy compared to those guys in this respect, but the guy in the first article still has to be joking, trolling, or just plain making statistics up for some other weird reason.
    Last edited by Snee; 08-23-2013 at 06:04 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #4449
    Oh, and idle.

http://xeroshoes.com/

Just put a pair together, and am liking them.

Would probably much rather run in vibrams, at least rather than these with the lacing pattern I've got on, but they're still pretty sweet.

And way way better than the other ones I linked a while back. (As are my vibrams.)

10. Lounge   -   #4450
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I actually saw the episode of Shark Tank that those were presented on and no offense they seemed a bucket of snake oil.Not saying they are but seemed that way- piece of rubber and some string.
    Anyway being the huge idiot that I am I've had to go back at least temporarily ,to my Merrell Road Gloves over the very minimal Vapors that I've been wearing. The higher mileage I've been inflicting on myself without adequate rest between sessions has go my feet hurting bad.

Trying to avoid the same long term messing up that I had when I broke my wrist but still insisted on doing pullups every week.
    Who'd have thunk that bones don't heal properly like that?
    Respect my lack of authority.