Page 498 of 545 FirstFirst ... 398448488495496497498499500501508 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Now mind your manners, and go get us men some beer, Idol.
    Ironically a "real man" would just stoically take his lumps in the proper section and not display this type of prima donna/I can,so I shall behavior to begin with.
    If the, "I can, so I shall" behavior didn't work, we would not be celebrating Thanksgiving in this land today.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #4972
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Noice. Got me some delightful invitations and a little squabble in the inimitable lounge bickering badanage vein.

Makes me wonder why I don't squander my one shot of existence more freely with you oftener. Sterling collection of individuals altogether.

Snny, I can send you the new Gaiman Sandman if you gimme a gmail address. Lost your other one. Not a notion how. You prolly bought it anyway and broke your head reading it on the way home.
    Last edited by chalice; 11-28-2013 at 10:04 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #4973
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Post. Suckas

4. Lounge   -   #4974
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Rule 1. Only a member of the staff can break rules.

Rule 2. Filesharing is more important than blind loyalty.

Rule 2. who are you?
    Last edited by Alien5; 11-29-2013 at 01:53 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #4975
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    There wasn't actually a question there and like most replies that require a yes or no answer,the answer doesn't matter near as much as the question.
    I.e., you are informing us that chalice doesn't matter.

P.S. Your answer is no.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #4976
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    In other news, if Idol ever is adversely affected by a stockmarket slump, and forced to look for employment, with his dogged determination to stick to the rules no matter what, he shows excellent potential as a parking warden, noise control officer or any sort of overdue fines collector.
    Last edited by Artemis; 11-29-2013 at 05:50 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #4977
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    One's lady friend swears by just streaming everything from somewhere one cannot fathom, the immoral woman.
    She's barely got her foot through the door and already she's telling you what to think!1

8. Lounge   -   #4978
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    In other news, if Idol ever is adversely affected by a stockmarket slump, and forced to look for employment, with his dogged determination to stick to the rules no matter what, he shows excellent potential as a parking warden, noise control officer or any sort of overdue fines collector.
    I have no problem with rule breaking,my only concern is that when you break certain rules like this one you create a dangerous and hopefully unwanted perception that you consider yourself better than other people.
    Also I doubt if I will ever be adversely effected by a stock market downturn as invest in stuff that people always need,like chocolate and guns.
    If I was forced to take one of the jobs you listed though,I would opt for whichever one allowed the best hope of effective coercion of hot,vulnerable women.

Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Rule 1. Only a member of the staff can break rules.

Rule 2. Filesharing is more important than blind loyalty.

Rule 2. who are you?
    Change Rule 1 to "Only a member of staff can break rules and realistically expect to get away with it" as obviously everyone can break the rules.
    Hence the warning being "Power corrupts,and absolute poser corrupts absolutely" and not "Watch out for those sneaky milkmen as they are allowed to get away with murder".

Anyway to summarize.Chalice could just as easily posted a request in the invite section were he more of a mensch and skiz should have informed him that he do so,if he were not such a putz.

L'chaim.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #4979
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If I was forced to take one of the jobs you listed though,I would opt for whichever one allowed the best hope of effective coercion of hot,vulnerable women.
    Come to think of it, you are qualified to sell shoes.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #4980
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Great,then I'd finally get to use the line "The agony of de feet".
    Respect my lack of authority.