Page 509 of 545 FirstFirst ... 9409459499506507508509510511512519 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

its a good book lyke, proving that anonymous is 99.9% made up of script kiddies and general faggots with no IT skills. It shows how every major online event was constructed by around 5 to 6 people with actual IT knowledge, 4 of which got arrested. How utterly pointless the anon masks are given that Time Warner made money off every one sold. And how everyone betrayed the fuck out of each other once the Feds pieced everything together.
    I thought everyone except people who work in media knew that anonymous is just random 4chan riff raff and various hangers on
    Last edited by Snee; 12-12-2013 at 05:22 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #5082
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    > anon
    That's blasphemy around here, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #5083
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Fuck sake. "Reading" the news is a pain in the ass anymore. Too often I click a headline to read an article and it's a fucking video with a 40 second commercial in front of it.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #5084
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Fuck sake. "Reading" the news is a pain in the ass anymore. Too often I click a headline to read an article and it's a fucking video with a 40 second commercial in front of it.
    Or option B, you click on a headline to be taken to another site and told you aren't a subscriber and that you need to create an account and for only X number of dollars you can be enjoying all of the content....fuck off.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #5085
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That's blasphemy around here, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Or option B, you click on a headline to be taken to another site and told you aren't a subscriber and that you need to create an account and for only X number of dollars you can be enjoying all of the content....fuck off.
    Try changing your browser's User-Agent string to Googlebot. Many of these sites don't check for any other search engine spider behavior and will happily let you read whatever you want.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Lounge   -   #5086
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    So basically television.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #5087
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

its a good book lyke, proving that anonymous is 99.9% made up of script kiddies and general faggots with no IT skills. It shows how every major online event was constructed by around 5 to 6 people with actual IT knowledge, 4 of which got arrested. How utterly pointless the anon masks are given that Time Warner made money off every one sold. And how everyone betrayed the fuck out of each other once the Feds pieced everything together.
    I thought everyone except people who work in media knew that anonymous is just random 4chan riff raff and various hangers on
    Lies. everyone knows that every last one of them are super wizard class hackers with superhawt Pentium 4's and Julian Assange hiding in their desk drawers #downwithtehgovernments

8. Lounge   -   #5088
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    /in other emo news, I cannot be fucked today coming down with some sort of Christmas aids, there's shit leaking out of all my face holes.

HR keeps harassing me to do this bullshit health in the work place assessment which is an online test that makes sure you know how to stare at your monitors without your eyes exploding. It tells you to take regular breaks from the screen despite them telling me off last week for having too many smoke breaks. They don't understand me, just like my parents

…and I made an M$ Lync server yesterday but it doesn’t work

9. Lounge   -   #5089
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Try changing your browser's User-Agent string to Googlebot. Many of these sites don't check for any other search engine spider behavior and will happily let you read whatever you want.
    Tell me more...

yo

10. Lounge   -   #5090
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Sounds like allergies, Muld.

yo