Page 541 of 545 FirstFirst ... 41441491531538539540541542543544 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #5402
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Disappointment? I'm a fucking catastrophe and don't you go forgetting it. What I wouldn't give to be a simple disappointment.

I've been up since half four this morning, getting stoned and drinking wine and watching Star Trek TNG. I'm hungry, but I cannot be arsed foraging for food. Got a haircut yesterday and the shocks of grey which fell away were shocking altogether. Got drunk on my own in a bar full of bachelorette partyers. It was horrific, from what I recall. Woke up this morning covered in cake. Yes, cake. Bed sheets and clothes from yesterday looked like a painting by a four year old.

I wish you were my mum. You wouldn't stand for this kinda nonsense. You'd make me chicken soup and massage my bald spot with jasmine or some such.
    Don't feel bad, there's loads of action verbs in the above.

Did I miss the results from that job you got but were concerned about the piss test?
    This piss test, though I woulda failed it in style, didn't concern me. There was never gonna be one and there are ways of preparing for such corporate fascist restrictions. Nothing a few buckets of cranberry juice, given requisite notice, can't exorcise from your circulatory systems.

I was deeply concerned about the stipulated security screening, though, as the cosmos and the British legislative system soon proved, I needed have been. I'd been busted for marijuana possession a few months back, for which I had a police caution imposed upon me. Turns out, there exist three types of security checks available to companies. Basic, Standard and Enhanced. I wasn't sure which one I'd be undergoing, so I was shitting breezeblocks for my first month. They only ran the Basic check, which doesn't disclose cautions, so The Supreme Haile Selassie, patron saint of wopped-out weed worshippers, was clearly smiling down on your humble yet exemplary narrator. Six weeks in and the SAS haven't barnstormed the building, so I reckon I'm pretty much in the clear.

All's well that ends well. Though, of course, nothing ever ends.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-11-2014 at 08:14 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #5403
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    All's well that ends well. Though, of course, nothing ever ends.
    That's good gnus, my friend. Could not remember if the job became official. Block one in the rebuilding, then. I've considered what my life would be like if I could not handle the daily challenges present in Casa MBM. Would be a very similar looking boat...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #5404

5. Lounge   -   #5405
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what it do, brohams

some office cunt has used up all the milk so im having to eat bone dry coco-pops like a savage, its probably the worst day of my life. ever.

6. Lounge   -   #5406
    Quote Originally Posted by wyld View Post
    The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria evolved from its previous incarnation as Al Qaeda in Iraq, but recently Al Qaeda’s central leadership disavowed the group, which has taken on an increasingly important role in the fighting in Syria, as well as in Iraq.
    Should your instructor blow up your terrorist cell while training, your group will be disavowed. This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...1...Duh-duhnt-duh. duhnuntduh....

7. Lounge   -   #5407

8. Lounge   -   #5408
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I was made to illustrate a point for a commercial.

Anyway for the reasonably reasonable among us, luckily the actions of a small group of wackos does not define a people.

yarahmad20121023132509087.jpg

Or in your case.

bed523476f07c617dc25a3bade4d52ac12f03f7146aa1f131165c7101cd83309.jpg
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #5409
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Subtle.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #5410
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Very...
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.