Page 76 of 545 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I mean, the art, fucked up tho it may be, is just some dude, or possibly woman , dipping into their id and exploring their gay cowboys eating pudding. Society being what it is, I'd not be overly surprised if some of it turned up in a gallery some day, with people doing silly interpretations.
    Last edited by Snee; 03-02-2012 at 12:14 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #752
    I thought of trolling the place to fuckery, but I can't really act any worse than those fuckjobs
    Last edited by Snee; 03-02-2012 at 12:18 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #753
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Yes.

And for some reason that's the part I find most disturbing.

You get some really weirdass picture with like lolis getting fucked by a schoolbus with a big grin on its grill or whatevar, and then the first comment is by some dude calling himself big hank or sth and he'll lyke be saying he'd like to trade places with the bus, or her, or either, and he'll be poasting all in bold and there'll be like :beerchug: smilies, and maybe some poetry, or he'll sign off with sth like "the badger". And you sort of start thinking that this man is out there somewhere, acting normal. Maybe he'll have a family and shizzle.

After I've perfected the cats/email thing, I'll invent a hard drive that will self destruct remotely upon its owner's departure from the mortal coil. To avoid his nearest and dearest discovering that their dad is a perverted fuckspastic.
    Every home will have one
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #754
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'll take 2 of those

5. Lounge   -   #755
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Yes.

And for some reason that's the part I find most disturbing.

You get some really weirdass picture with like lolis getting fucked by a schoolbus with a big grin on its grill or whatevar, and then the first comment is by some dude calling himself big hank or sth and he'll lyke be saying he'd like to trade places with the bus, or her, or either, and he'll be poasting all in bold and there'll be like :beerchug: smilies, and maybe some poetry, or he'll sign off with sth like "the badger". And you sort of start thinking that this man is out there somewhere, acting normal. Maybe he'll have a family and shizzle.

After I've perfected the cats/email thing, I'll invent a hard drive that will self destruct remotely upon its owner's departure from the mortal coil. To avoid his nearest and dearest discovering that their dad is a perverted fuckspastic.
    Every home will have one
    You've no idea how much of a bother all of all of that was to type in ckrit on a 3.3" screen at work, btw.

6. Lounge   -   #756
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm glad you did.
    It's not the first time you've made me smile via the internets by fiddling with your three incher.
    Last edited by manker; 03-02-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #757

8. Lounge   -   #758

9. Lounge   -   #759
    manker's Avatar effendi
    L

10. Lounge   -   #760
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 03-03-2012 at 08:05 AM.