Page 312 of 545 FirstFirst ... 212262302309310311312313314315322362412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Old PMs:

Quote Originally Posted by KSA
    Did i offend u by any how?

Why u always try to make fun of me when i post something?

I am a middle east guy, that mean i am a none english speaker, so if i misunderstand something or maybe typed something wrong, u don't have to insult me and throw a funny signs to other members or mods.

I am trying to get involved here using my poor knowledge in english, so sorry if i wasn't good enough 4 u.

I know that i made many stupid posts, like bumbing a 2.5 month thread, or posting my comment in a wasted thread that already been solved days ago,

... but i am still learning.

Thank u ... SIR :|
    Quote Originally Posted by internet.news
    are you around?

I could do with some advice about bewbs if that's OK

I'm around most of the evening if you got stuffs to do etc..

Ahh. Those were the days.

2. Lounge   -   #3112
    How to change file extensions in bulk. (For windows.) Note that this is only for when the files are already in the format you need. It doesn't convert them.

You may need to make sure you see extensions of known file types.

1: Create empty txt

2: Open it and paste this in: "ren *.x *.y" where x is what you want to change from, and y is what you want to change to.

3: Save and close it, change file extension of the txt you made to ".bat".

4: Put it in the folder where you have the files you want to change. Double click to run.

Example:

I've got a bunch of zips containing images. I want to change them to .cbz (comic book zip).

My txt/bat contains the following:

Code:
    ren *.zip *.cbz
    And nothing else.

Ofc, it's possible to use the same syntax for other things. * is a wildcard and represents the part of the file name that is to remain the same.

If you run into something you can't handle with that, bat files can do a lot more with loops and other trickery, but I'd just get a program for it instead. This or this, fex.
    Last edited by Snee; 06-26-2012 at 07:40 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3113
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    How to change file extensions in bulk. (For windows.) [snip]

Code:
    ren *.zip *.cbz
    Even though you don't read my posts, thanks for that. It has the potential to be very useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #3114
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    How to change file extensions in bulk. (For windows.) Note that this is only for when the files are already in the format you need. It doesn't convert them.

You may need to make sure you see extensions of known file types.

1: Create empty txt

2: Open it and paste this in: "ren *.x *.y" where x is what you want to change from, and y is what you want to change to.

3: Save and close it, change file extension of the txt you made to ".bat".

4: Put it in the folder where you have the files you want to change. Double click to run.

Example:

I've got a bunch of zips containing images. I want to change them to .cbz (comic book zip).

Code:
    ren *.zip *.cbz
    And nothing else.

Ofc, it's possible to use the same syntax for other things. * is a wildcard and represents the part of the file name that is to remain the same.

If you run into something you can't handle with that, bat files can do a lot more with loops and other trickery, but I'd just get a program for it instead. This or this, fex.
    Thanks but what's a file extension?

I have a bunch of other questions like "Does it matter what species of bat?" and " If that guy from the Middle East says he is a non-English speaker then how come I understand him?" and "mbm's obviously gay so what's the deal with him marrying a woman ?" but I prefer to address those in PM so I don't look stupid.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #3115
    Men in black 3

6. Lounge   -   #3116
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Men in black 3
    Has there ever been a threequel (???) that was worth making it, let alone watching it, apart from making some more $$$ with the franchise or the promise of a movie that equals the former parts (but never does).
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. Lounge   -   #3117
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Men in black 3
    Has there ever been a threequel (???) that was worth making it, let alone watching it, apart from making some more $$$ with the franchise or the promise of a movie that equals the former parts (but never does).
    Lord of The Rings. They are called trilogies.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #3118
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Lord of The Rings. They are called trilogies.
    That's cheating as it's really just one long movie broken into 3 parts. Also I will go to my grave saying that none of those films was really that good and the third one was certainly the weakest of the bunch.

The Bourne Ultimatum
    Infernal Affairs
    Toy Story 3
    Lady Vengeance
    Three Colours
    The Dark Knight Rises

9. Lounge   -   #3119
    Return of the Jedi.

Well, before I realised that George Lucas is a humongous douche and that forever tainted my subsequent viewings of every Star Wars movie, if the edits hadn't already.

10. Lounge   -   #3120
    Two words. Ewoks.