Page 223 of 545 FirstFirst ... 123173213220221222223224225226233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    fuck's sake. did everyone go out and get laid or something else this weekend.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #2222

3. Lounge   -   #2223
    i want to participate..

4. Lounge   -   #2224
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm super-sure dave didn't, if that helps

5. Lounge   -   #2225
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

and you can throw in some heavy drinking while you're at it. I think we've all finally synced.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #2226
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Well as a matter of fact.... It was something else but more on this in another fred when the pictures are developed I can be arsed transferring the pics from the memory card.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #2227
    manker's Avatar effendi
    hmmz. It seems as if we have a story to tell. Mary can tell us who she had secks with, Arty is about to post some animal related pics, ziggy has a tale with will be riddled, I'm sure, with pathos and Snee has been tracking Dave.

As for me, had a bit of a family get together on Friday down my mam's. Drank a lot of her wine, it was rather nice. Went out for a meal to quite a posh restaurant on Saturday, I wasn't impressed with the goat cheese parfait nor the pollack main course - but the coffee was okay. Got wasted on decent chablis and I didn't pay, so it was worth it.

Went out with my mates to watch footie yesterday and got absolutely barry fuckled. I possibly got laid at some point over the weekend - I'd be amazed if I didn't, tbh, but I don't like to ask questions about that kind of thing.
    It's a bit gauche.
    Last edited by manker; 05-07-2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: commas lol
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #2228
    hmmz. It seems as if we have a story to tell. Mary can tell us who she had secks with, Arty is about to post some animal related pics, ziggy has a tale with will be riddled, I'm sure, with pathos and Snee has been tracking Dave.

As for me, had a bit of a family get together on Friday down my mam's. Drank a lot of her wine, it was rather nice. Went out for a meal to quite a posh restaurant on Saturday, I wasn't impressed with the goat cheese parfait nor the pollack main course - but the coffee was okay. Got wasted on decent chablis and I didn't pay, so it was worth it.

Went out with my mates to watch footie yesterday and got absolutely barry fuckled. I possibly got laid at some point over the weekend - I'd be amazed if I didn't, tbh, but I don't like to ask questions about that kind of thing.
    It's a bit gauche.
    ?, no... wag finger, prolly, meh, redundant?

Since you're on about French wine-making grapes again, I'm going to guess the alcohol was keeping you from bringing round the Marquis de Sade.

9. Lounge   -   #2229
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

It's a bit gauche.

Since you're on about French wine-making grapes again, I'm going to guess the alcohol was keeping you from bringing round the Marquis de Sade.

10. Lounge   -   #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

It's very layered and structurally resonant, I will educate you no further on the matter.