Page 24 of 545 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Told youse he wouldn't last more than 48 hours.

It's prolly cos his internets was disconnected or something that it took him that long.
    One has to assume Mrs. Dave is rationing his internets since he had that mental meltdown where he thought you were sending stuttering sibling to Londinium.

Good old stick as she is. Who knows where Dave would be now if it wasn't for her calming influence.
    Probably gibbering into an ice cold bottle of meths.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #232
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    That was just a regurgitation of an old fst meme, btw. I can't remember who first said 'I really got to you' but it was funny at the time and oft repeated.
    billy, innit.

When yon friend dave first popped up years ago (I think) that's who I thought it was, btw.

3. Lounge   -   #233
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Told youse he wouldn't last more than 48 hours.

It's prolly cos his internets was disconnected or something that it took him that long.
    One has to assume Mrs. Dave is rationing his internets since he had that mental meltdown where he thought you were sending stuttering sibling to Londinium.

Good old stick as she is. Who knows where Dave would be now if it wasn't for her calming influence.
    I thought of writing a Day Of The Jackal type pulp story of my silent and efficient murder spree across the Irish Sea for a final Third Man type confrontation with Dave himself in some foggy Whitechapel cranny . Dave's last gurgling words as I twisted the stiletto (I was wearing high heels) were gonna be his password for here, and every time he posted afterwards, I was gonna say he was my sock-puppet.

But I didn't get round to it, cos I couldn't be arsed.

4. Lounge   -   #234
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    That was just a regurgitation of an old fst meme, btw. I can't remember who first said 'I really got to you' but it was funny at the time and oft repeated.
    billy, innit.

When yon friend dave first popped up years ago (I think) that's who I thought it was, btw.
    Oh yeah. there are parallels.
    Billy pointlessly chiding JP about Catholic priests = Dave thinking chavis gives a fuck when he mentions sectarianism or w.e.

I think Billy is definitely much brighter though. Which is damning Billy with faint praise.
    But Dave's mentaler
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #235
    manker's Avatar effendi

I thought of writing a Day Of The Jackal type pulp story of my silent and efficient murder spree across the Irish Sea for a final Third Man type confrontation with Dave himself in some foggy Whitechapel cranny . Dave's last gurgling words as I twisted the stiletto (I was wearing high heels) were gonna be his password for here, and every time he posted afterwards, I was gonna say he was my sock-puppet.

But I didn't get round to it, cos I couldn't be arsed.
    FFS, that would have been fantastic. A fitting epitaph for when he has time to read it in-between high tea with his new and better friends and Yogi.

protip; try Sophie

6. Lounge   -   #236

billy, innit.

Oh yeah. there are parallels.
    Billy pointlessly chiding JP about Catholic priests = Dave thinking chavis gives a fuck when he mentions sectarianism or w.e.

I think Billy is definitely much brighter though. Which is damning Billy with faint praise.
    But Dave's mentaler
    That is, quite frankly, unpossible.

7. Lounge   -   #237
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Oh come on. Billy just sat on his farm in Australia making long range death threats and thinking up new and weird ways to circumvent bans.
    Dave dressed up in an ecru suit, went outside, knocked on someone's door and arranged himself on a balustrade smoking a cigarette because he thought it would look cool whilst waiting for a reply - and told everyone about it because, and this is the mental bit, he thought people would say something like 'good for you' or 'damn, how brave'.
    And then blamed the three or so of us posting at the time for him having done so.

Yon mentalist of yesteryear can't hold a candle to that.

8. Lounge   -   #238
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Yep, on a mental scale of one to ten, one being charmingly quirky and ten being a psychopathic blancmange, Dave is toasted narwhal with psychopathic blancmange tendencies. And custard.

9. Lounge   -   #239
    Pfft. Like billy wouldn't have come visit if we'd been on the same continent.

Also, he internets-stalked people he'd never met for ages and ages. At least dave had met his stalkee beforehand.

I mean, I glagged :earl: at the ecru suit, and again at the double (or is it triple) flounce, and think dave is sort of brilliant in an insane way, but no one will ever replace billy in my heart.

Remember the time sam and cheebus promised billy moderator-ship at t'moderation, then sam took it away at the last moment with an accidental ban? Then there was some really complicated business with sam pretending to be angry with us and starting his own bored, and billy raging like a maniac and it was all an insane blur. It still brings a tear to my eye.

sam's plans were always genius, but that time I couldn't believe billy went for it. It was like he thought it was his due or something.

10. Lounge   -   #240
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Pfft. Like billy wouldn't have come visit if we'd been on the same continent.

Also, he internets-stalked people he'd never met for ages and ages. At least dave had met his stalkee beforehand.

I mean, I glagged :earl: at the ecru suit, and again at the double (or is it triple) flounce, and think dave is sort of brilliant in an insane way, but no one will ever replace billy in my heart.

Remember the time sam and cheebus promised billy moderator-ship at t'moderation, then sam took it away at the last moment with an accidental ban? Then there was some really complicated business with sam pretending to be angry with us and starting his own bored, and billy raging like a maniac and it was all an insane blur. It still brings a tear to my eye.

sam's plans were always genius, but that time I couldn't believe billy went for it. It was like he thought it was his due or something.
    yeah Sam was pretty mental too. I don't know if Sam was actually angry with us or not, he did destroy t'moderation once when chebus forgot to pay the server fees or something

Really though. I think Dave's your actual stream of conciousness mental whereas Billy was more of a keyboard warrior who said a lot of mental things because he knew he was the only person for 500 sq miles so there'd be no comebacks.

People know where Dave lives and I have it on good authority that Thorn was about to duff Dave up