Page 263 of 545 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265266273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Hey apparently there's stuff about me there, I've pulled a trigger or something
    That's right, you did indeed.

I did make it clear, didn't I? I mean I'm not sure I could have been any clearer in my statement where I gave you all my word. You do understand what that means don't you? When someone gives you their word. You get that giving your word is something you do about something you commit to. Was it too difficult for you to understand? Solaris fucked your brain up did it? You thought someone giving their word was as meaningless as that dying piece of crap OS, did you? It looks like I'm going to have to disappoint you again Barbie, because I'm afraid giving your word does mean something, it is a serious thing. I did and you called me on it. You pulled the trigger.

2. Lounge   -   #2622
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I know that deep down Snee lilkes me just as much as he likes MBM and that Mary loves me like she loves Idol
    So not much and not at all?
    You'll need to check with Mary, he wrote that.

3. Lounge   -   #2623
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I figured out how to make Dave's blog hit the top of Google with a simple logical query:
    Magnum Dave Dowell

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=of...q=f&aqi=&aql=1
    That's about the standard I'd expect from you.

Look it works for Squeamous as well

It's only the fifth hit for filsharingtalk.com though, we have a lot of work to do Mary, to get your little hate site linked into FST so tightly that it comes up on any search for FST, so that the world can see the kind of things the admin team allow this board to be used for.

[url=http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1260&bih=845&q=magnum+filesharingtalk.com&oq=magnum+filesharingtalk.com&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=serp.3...5798.13514.0.16241.29.24.5.0.0.0.135.1868.22j2.24.0...0.0.4d3scJTouec[/url]

4. Lounge   -   #2624
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post

If you don't know the rules then there's <1% chance you will win anyway.

Ummm shouldn't that say "If you don't know the rules it doesn't matter, because the internet bully I made into the mod for this section makes them up as he goes along"?

5. Lounge   -   #2625
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    :yawn:
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #2626
    Hello MBM,

Posted any vicious comments about anybody else recently? Or are you still saving all that for the stalking victim of your vicious female friend?

EDIT: You know the kind of thing, like this kind of seriously intentioned nasty comment.
    http://magnumdave.wordpress.com/2012...s/#comment-522
    Last edited by SomePeople; 05-24-2012 at 02:26 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #2627
    Tell me does it make you feel 'hard' or something? Being able to spew forth vicious comments such as that about someone who you don't actually know fuck all about? Is your life that sad that you have to behave like that? Can you seriously not find some way to behave like an adult?

8. Lounge   -   #2628
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeople View Post
    Hello MBM,

Posted any vicious comments about anybody else recently? Or are you still saving all that for the stalking victim of your vicious female friend?
    I'm not vicious, I'm accurate, Dave. You ever just go away? Squeams had no problem parting from you. That was the vicious part you can't stand, isn't it?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #2629
    I avoid commenting upon her on this board MBM, and although I may have slipped up once or twice on that, I'm not going to again this time. Shame she never saw fit to even try to do the same for me.

You've vicious, and nasty MBM, and accurate is an extraordinary claim from someone whos every single deluded fantasy and thought has been destroyed by fact.

10. Lounge   -   #2630
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeople View Post
    I avoid commenting upon her on this board MBM, and although I may have slipped up once or twice on that, I'm not going to again this time. Shame she never saw fit to even try to do the same for me.

You've vicious, and nasty MBM, and accurate is an extraordinary claim from someone whos every single deluded fantasy and thought has been destroyed by fact.
    You are too modest, Dave. Your first hundred+ posts here involved "that woman". Who was "that woman" if not Squeams? Passive-aggressive counts as "slipping", Dave Dowell.