Page 264 of 545 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264265266267274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You are too modest, Dave. Your first hundred+ posts here involved "that woman". Who was "that woman" if not Squeams? Passive-aggressive counts as "slipping", Dave Dowell.
    You missed commenting:
    1) about how each and everyone of those posts didn't identify (in fact going out of my way to make sure they couldn't identify her as ) 'that woman' was her
    2) about how each and everyone was about what she had done to me
    3) about how many of them pointed out that she was a perfectly nice individual if you could accept her lying,
    4) about the many posts where I defended 'that woman' from nasty shite you lot all spewed forth about 'that woman' (you know like when Mary called her a whore).

You also missed that each and everyone of those posts was in direct response to one of you posting something about 'that woman', and that not one of my posts about 'that woman' was addressed to her, or aimed at her.

It's OK though, I understand you don't like inconvenient facts to get in the way of your little hatreds. Kind of upsets the flow of the nasty personalised comments, and rants, I suspect?
    Last edited by SomePeople; 05-24-2012 at 02:52 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2632
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I made you a site Dave, go continue posting over there.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #2633
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeople View Post
    You are too modest, Dave. Your first hundred+ posts here involved "that woman". Who was "that woman" if not Squeams? Passive-aggressive counts as "slipping", Dave Dowell.
    You missed commenting:
    1) about how each and everyone of those posts didn't identify (in fact going out of my way to make sure they couldn't identify her as ) 'that woman' was her
    2) about how each and everyone was about what she had done to me
    3) about how many of them pointed out that she was a perfectly nice individual if you could accept her lying,
    4) about the many posts where I defended 'that woman' from nasty shite you lot all spewed forth about 'that woman' (you know like when Mary called her a whore).

You also missed that each and everyone of those posts was in direct response to one of you posting something about 'that woman', and that not one of my posts about 'that woman' was addressed to her, or aimed at her.

It's OK though, I understand you don't like inconvenient facts to get in the way of your little hatreds. Kind of upsets the flow of the nasty personalised comments, and rants, I suspect?
    Dave, if you showed up at a bar where Squeams was a regular, and started spewing (yes, spewing) shit about how "that woman" did blah, blah, blah... all that would be needed to get you thrown out would be for her (or any other woman) to point out that you were her ex- and that you were spouting off about her. If your intent was so "pure" here, "that woman" would have never been mentioned. Are you implying members of this bored are psychic and "coaxed" it out of you?

The fact is, you should have been shown the door MUCH sooner. That was the only error made by the mods here.

You are a creep, and a poor fucking liar. Again, not one person has bought your BULLSHIT story ever.

EDIT- Now you are admitting Mary was not "in the loop". Does this mean his "hate site" wasn't started because of Squeams "lies"?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-24-2012 at 03:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #2634
    Dave, if you showed up at a bar where Squeams was a regular, and started spewing (yes, spewing) shit about how "that woman" did blah, blah, blah... all that would be needed to get you thrown out would be for her (or any other woman) to point out that you were her ex- and that you were spouting off about her. If your intent was so "pure" here, "that woman" would have never been mentioned. Are you implying members of this bored are psychic and "coaxed" it out of you?

The fact is, you should have been shown the door MUCH sooner. That was the only error made by the mods here.

You are a creep, and a poor fucking liar. Again, not one person has bought your BULLSHIT story ever.

EDIT- Now you are admitting Mary was not "in the loop". Does this mean his "hate site" wasn't started because of Squeams "lies"?
    I have no idea where this little fantasy is going.

It's really simple I was asked what had made me willing to be a cunt. I answered that question.

From that point on you all decided to make post after post about that woman, and I answered your posts as you made them.

If you didn't want me to answer your posts, you shouldn't have posted them. I told you all that more than once.

5. Lounge   -   #2635

I'm going to be pleasant and request that you stop trying to reason with Dave. It makes me feel bad to watch you waste the effort. If I knew you could travel to alternate realities, I'd have some hope, but he's too far warped to resolve our reality-based environment.

6. Lounge   -   #2636
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I'm going to be pleasant and request that you stop trying to reason with Dave. It makes me feel bad to watch you waste the effort. If I knew you could travel to alternate realities, I'd have some hope, but he's too far warped to resolve our reality-based environment.
    How the fuck do you feel qualified to comment upon reality? You who set up a hate site based upon a complete pack of malicious lies. You who compares someone who isn't like your father to your father and finds a match, whilst ignoring your own hate based behavioural matches to him?

7. Lounge   -   #2637
    How the fuck do you feel qualified to comment upon reality? You who set up a hate site based upon a complete pack of malicious lies. You who compares someone who isn't like your father to your father and finds a match, whilst ignoring your own hate based behavioural matches to him?
    Shut up dad, I didn't want to live with you anyway.

8. Lounge   -   #2638
    I wouldn't have a son who treated other people like you do, I'd disown you.

Is that what happened Mary? Did it go down like that? Give me his email address, so we can find out... come on, you know you want to.

9. Lounge   -   #2639
    I wouldn't have a son who treated other people like you do, I'd disown you.

Is that what happened Mary? Did it go down like that? Give me his email address, so we can find out... come on, you know you want to.
    Sure, if you want to be told the same story twice, here's the email
    Spoiler: Show

10. Lounge   -   #2640
    Sure, if you want to be told the same story twice, here's the email
    Spoiler: Show
    And there I was thinking you might be more than just another cowardly piece of internet shite. Someone who had the balls to stand behind what he said. Seems I was wrong, although why you feel the need to keep proving it to me over and over again is baffling me.