Page 268 of 545 FirstFirst ... 168218258265266267268269270271278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Fucking hell. Jack has to go back to the max, innit. 'He looks like Mickey Rourke's penis' is fucking quality.

Saw the trailer for Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby. Don't fancy Tobey Maguire as Nick Carraway much. I hate that weedy wee homunculus.

2. Lounge   -   #2672
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    When you need to "re-imagine" and ruin classic literature in an attempt to capture a young audience, be sure to include DiCaprio.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #2673
    My picks:C.B. Dollaway,Stefen Struve,Shane del rasario,Big country,Cain and dos santos.

4. Lounge   -   #2674
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    My picks:C.B. Dollaway,Stefen Struve,Shane del rasario,Big country,Cain and dos santos.
    The fact that you came even name those people disqualifies you from basically everything.

Anyway Hollywood needs to stop remaking old movies and churning out inferior sequels and actually make something new.
    Look at all the big Summer movies, basically not an original idea among them.

Hell they were going to release 3 different Snow White movies until someone noticed that this one actually had a chance of being good and canceled it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #2675

Probably don't wanna watch this stoned.

6. Lounge   -   #2676
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Halfway through the first, and probably only, season of The River.

A bit like Lost or something. Not fantastic, but I had nowt to do for while, today.

7. Lounge   -   #2677
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Halfway through the first, and probably only, season of The River.

A bit like Lost or something. Not fantastic, but I had nowt to do for while, today.
    I downloaded that on the recommendation of a mate who bought the American Pie boxset.
    Wasn't sure if I'd watch it but I thought it would give the missus something to do when I posted pish on the internets.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #2678
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Another thing I've found by clicking the 'new posts' button instead of just reading the posts in the sections that interest me (the lounge).

People post an inordinate amount of shite in the 'word games' subsection. I never even knew it was there.
    Threads like 'one word story' and 'count to infinity' and 'what are you eating' are alive and well and full of complete and utter fuckspastics.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #2679
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Another thing I've found by clicking the 'new posts' button instead of just reading the posts in the sections that interest me (the lounge).

People post an inordinate amount of shite in the 'word games' subsection. I never even knew it was there.
    Threads like 'one word story' and 'count to infinity' and 'what are you eating' are alive and well and full of complete and utter fuckspastics.
    How is AllenS.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #2680
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

FYI. I totally made that section happen. If it weren't for classic threads like "count your toes" and everything else of a countable nature I could think of at the time, we'd still have that shite in the lounge.

:unsunghero: