Page 269 of 545 FirstFirst ... 169219259266267268269270271272279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I jailbroke my iPhone last night. I don't get why it's good. All the tweaks are unstable and/or look unprofessional. Can I do something awesome with it now.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #2682
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Another thing I've found by clicking the 'new posts' button instead of just reading the posts in the sections that interest me (the lounge).

People post an inordinate amount of shite in the 'word games' subsection. I never even knew it was there.
    Threads like 'one word story' and 'count to infinity' and 'what are you eating' are alive and well and full of complete and utter fuckspastics.
    There was some mild controversy a few years ago*, the lounge being swarmed with mong-a-longs posting those threads to pad their post counts. The lounge resembled the BT section briefly, until JP objected. Some modulating monkey came up with the idea of disabling post count in the lounge, and this was implemented, albeit for about five internets seconds (three or four generations in real life terms). Legitimate lounge bastards didn't see why their posts shouldn't be counted as they found word games the domain of dicks and Boab, and after much harrumphing, lounge post count was reinstated to muffled applause. Word games was relegated to a blasted subsection and everyone went about their business, not quite sure if they'd dreamt the whole debacle.

*Subject to dream.

3. Lounge   -   #2683
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Another thing I've found by clicking the 'new posts' button instead of just reading the posts in the sections that interest me (the lounge).

People post an inordinate amount of shite in the 'word games' subsection. I never even knew it was there.
    Threads like 'one word story' and 'count to infinity' and 'what are you eating' are alive and well and full of complete and utter fuckspastics.
    FYI. I totally made that section happen. If it weren't for classic threads like "count your toes" and everything else of a countable nature I could think of at the time, we'd still have that shite in the lounge.

:unsunghero:
    I dreamt it was JP.

4. Lounge   -   #2684
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Fine, I admit it. It was barbie as usual. I just can't fool you guise.

In other news, the latest supersecret dave almost made me do an actual :earl: :headdesk:.

5. Lounge   -   #2685
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post

How is AllenS.

I believe he is currently breathing through his mouth.

===

Snee, I remember when those were in the lounge and completely detested them.
    I slightly lift my yarmulke in the general direction of your personage.
    Last edited by manker; 05-28-2012 at 08:06 PM. Reason: 2fer1
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #2686
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Had a look through those old threads, and this is the best thread I have ever done in my hole life.

7. Lounge   -   #2687
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I jailbroke my iPhone last night. I don't get why it's good. All the tweaks are unstable and/or look unprofessional. Can I do something awesome with it now.
    Well at least it's better than last time when you simply broke it.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #2688
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

There was some mild controversy a few years ago*, the lounge being swarmed with mong-a-longs posting those threads to pad their post counts. The lounge resembled the BT section briefly, until JP objected. Some modulating monkey came up with the idea of disabling post count in the lounge, and this was implemented, albeit for about five internets seconds (three or four generations in real life terms). Legitimate lounge bastards didn't see why their posts shouldn't be counted as they found word games the domain of dicks and Boab, and after much harrumphing, lounge post count was reinstated to muffled applause. Word games was relegated to a blasted subsection and everyone went about their business, not quite sure if they'd dreamt the whole debacle.

*Subject to dream.
    I was around at the time and obviously didn't want to be left with about six posts if all of a sudden lounge posts didn't count - so I did cause a fuss and a bother about it, as did others, and wondered what changed the mods mind.

It was only recently after I read Team Chat that I found out that tesco was the true hero of the piece; 'A post is a post, it's stupid to turn it off in the lounge'.
    It brings a tear to the eye: Canadian lol-boy made-good
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #2689
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I agree. I've found nothing worthwhile in cydia apart from a gameboy emulator (which was what I originally jailbroke it for).
    I'm now over that and considering unjailbreaking (jailfixing?) it

10. Lounge   -   #2690
    tesco's Avatar woowoo

Last 7 posts in the 'one word story':
    start...
    all...
    new
    better...
    tuba's...
    concatenated
    what

Must be...written...by jdye...