Page 26 of 545 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728293676126526 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I've covered what your opinion of me is worth before MBM, I'm not doing it again.
    Yes, but you've also declared you were never, never coming back. You didn't care about Squeams. You were here only to get a nibble of sweat off Chalice's ball sack. And countless other fables.

In fact, other than licking Chalice's, wmanker's (too brilliant to not use, right?), WMacky's (it's catchy), Squeams', Art's, Snee's, and wmy taints your time here has been nothing but a mentally challenged tear fest. So not only have you been sneaking around behind your wife's back for 5 admitted years, but you remain obsessed, and are pushing her and the kids aside further to profess that still-lingering lust. Even when you have been told IRL to go away. Do you think she will be swept off her feet with this cluster fuck of an effort, Dave?

The things you have said, and the reality behind them have been EASY to spot, Dave. There's got to be plenty of bridges within a short drive on that island. Can't you bring yourself to do the one right thing, and quit embarrassing your wife, and kids? You are a louse who has been looking to abandon your family for years, Dave. At least do it with some dignity...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #252
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:54 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #253
    Does the truth of what you've been doing make you uncomfortable MBM?

You should try reading my posts sometime, that complete load of bollocks fantasy of yours has been debunked many times.
    Not one person here has believed your story, Dave. Why do you think that is?

Spoiler: Show
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #254
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:54 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #255
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged dave
    Going to see her to try and make the point that I would prefer it if she stayed completely away from me, wasn't me failing, it was me escalating the stay away from me point.
    lolrolfbbqglaglmao

what the fucking fuck
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #256
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So yeah. I got my last form in at 12:02

You cunts owe one of my clients £100 if those bar stewards at the revenue don't turn a blind eye.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #257
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:53 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #258
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I did read all that. Not just the one line.

Anyone ever notice that it's actually mbm who pwns dave the mostest.
    I'm just talking about the main protagonists here but I think chavois and I get too caught up with being hilarious to actually worry about the pwnage element, Mary is more concerned with making absolutely sure that everyone knows that his own intellect makes Dave look like an ex-squaddie bashing a keyboard - but mbm really hits him in soft places that the rest of us can only aspire to reach.
    Chapeau.

9. Lounge   -   #259
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    lolrolfbbqglaglmao

what the fucking fuck
    She recently posted about how your "mental stalker" "kept escaping and shitting all over her daisies", now as about 99.999% of my posts about her have been in direct response to one of you, the reason her "daisies" have been repeatedly shit all over is because of you. You're such great friends of hers, aren't you

The best bit is you're all too thick to even be able to see that simple fact, too obsessed with having your fun... at the expense of your friend

I've had enough again, I'm away, bye spastics
    It's about half 12.

10. Lounge   -   #260
    Am I supposed to care why that is? Sorry I don't.
    There's one important, unanswered question here...

Does your wife love you, Dave?