Page 299 of 545 FirstFirst ... 199249289296297298299300301302309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Just got a cheapo android tablet in the mail.

Picked one of these up for about £83, and grabbed a really cheap (something like 75% off and free shipping) 16GB Class 4 card from Transcend and put that inside.

My xoom is on loan to one of my brothers who is making apps, gheymes mostly, for a course at uni (and because he can), and I started missing having a tablet around.

First impressions are that build quality seems to be good, at least on the outside, and it's not slow. I wonder about the card being c4, though. I'll charge it, now, then I'm gonna tinker with it a bit. Put a Maas Neotek-sticker over the Denver logo, so it's pretty cool already.
    Last edited by Snee; 06-12-2012 at 03:58 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2982
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Just got a cheapo android tablet in the mail.

Picked one of these up for about £83, and grabbed a really cheap (something like 75% off and free shipping) 16GB Class 4 card from Transcend and put that inside.

My xoom is on loan to one of my brothers who is making apps, gheymes mostly, for a course at uni (and because he can), and I started missing having a tablet around.

First impressions are that build quality seems to be good, at least on the outside, and it's not slow. I wonder about the card being c4, though. I'll charge it, now, then I'm gonna tinker with it a bit. Put a Maas Neotek-sticker over the Denver logo, so it's pretty cool already.
    Where's the keyboard?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #2983
    Probably where I put my glasses

4. Lounge   -   #2984
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Where's the keyboard?
    Consigned to history, dickwad

I'm in a good mood tonight, that's twice I've used the happy smiley in 2 posts...

5. Lounge   -   #2985
    In today's episode of Snee's mystery theatre, my glasses have mysteriously disapperared. I distinctly remember taking them out of the bag I put them in before I left work, today, and am almost dead certain I've not left the apartment since I took them out. Only, between taking them out and trying to find them a half an hour later or so, I've absolutely no recall of what happened to them. It's magical.

Thank fuck I'm not blind without them, and also that they're not brand new.
    Last edited by Snee; 06-12-2012 at 07:23 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #2986
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Are they perched on your forehead? That appears to be the latest trend for the casual spectacle-wearer. Check in a mirror to see if they're there...

7. Lounge   -   #2987
    How droll.

No. And I even checked the trash, the fridge, the freezer, and the goddamned toilet.

My best bet atm is that the putting them into the bag and taking them out in fact happened yesterday, and that I left them at work today.

8. Lounge   -   #2988
    It's one of the many joys of having a dysfunctional memory filter, or something.

I can remember random details about how things were positioned on a shelf years ago, or what year random people I looked up years ago were born, and other things that tend to impress the fuck out of people :earl: but I have issues with ordinary things.
    Last edited by Snee; 06-12-2012 at 08:10 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #2989
    manker's Avatar effendi
    They probably fell orf when you were going over a cattle grid on your bicycle on the way home from work.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #2990
    cattle wut, passport?