Page 310 of 545 FirstFirst ... 210260300307308309310311312313320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Weird.
    The Spiderman eyes are more slanty on the Japanese version of Spiderman. I say weird, I actually mean apropos, but I won't say that because I'm not a filthy racist, you nazis.

And that's as far as I'm going to get with the clip appraisal. 11 minutes, indeed. Do you think I'm made of time.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #3092
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Sometimes when you're wopped, wonderful non sequiturs occur. For abso-fucking-lutely no reason at all, I just remembered about Murun Buchstansangur, which is even better than wank 60's Spider-man fan bollocks. Brain, I fucking love you.

Last edited by chalice; 06-22-2012 at 01:57 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3093

4. Lounge   -   #3094
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Weird.
    The Spiderman eyes are more slanty on the Japanese version of Spiderman. I say weird, I actually mean apropos, but I won't say that because I'm not a filthy racist, you nazis.

And that's as far as I'm going to get with the clip appraisal. 11 minutes, indeed. Do you think I'm made of time.
    The eyes have to be slantier on the Japanese costume. How else is he supposed to see out?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #3095
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Weird.

The eyes have to be slantier on the Japanese costume. How else is he supposed to see out?
    That's cray talk. We all know spider serem won't mix properly with asian blood to form a superhero.
    The notion is preposterous.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #3096
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

That's cray talk. We all know spider serem won't mix properly with asian blood to form a superhero.
    He's not a real superhero, but a sub-superhero who works twice as hard and is a crafty little bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #3097
    manker's Avatar effendi
    He's not a real superhero, but a sub-superhero who works twice as hard and is a crafty little bastard.
    Shit, bruv.
    You just described Batman.

8. Lounge   -   #3098
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Shit, bruv.
    You just described Batman Nick Fury.
    Just because crafty little bastard was used.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #3099
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Pretty sure Batman would pwn Nick Fury in a craftyness contest.

10. Lounge   -   #3100
    Foregone conclusion to the max.

Kryptonite knuckledusters wouldn't even have to come into it.
    Last edited by chalice; 06-23-2012 at 01:13 AM. Reason: mary