Page 328 of 545 FirstFirst ... 228278318325326327328329330331338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Okay well do the same thing in a few states so it goes federal and pay off a few dirty FBI agents
    Last edited by manker; 07-06-2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: mary
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #3272
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Would youse all be at all surprised if, at the age of forty, I declared myself a magician? And devoted myself thereto upon the arts invisible, never to be reconciled with physical reason ever upon?

I only ask as a cursory acknowledgement t'wards your collective inferiority.

Yog Sothoth lives lives on multiple plains. As will I. I'm giving you all this one time pre-apocalypse be my disciple deal in at the gate. This offer will widen to stranger internets anon and all will be lost in an imminent fashion. Act now. Act now.

To the max.

3. Lounge   -   #3273
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Would youse all be at all surprised if, at the age of forty, I declared myself a magician? And devoted myself thereto upon the arts invisible, never to be reconciled with physical reason ever upon?

Yog Sothoth lives lives on multiple plains. As will I. I'm giving you all this one time pre-apocalypse be my disciple deal in at the gate. This offer will widen to stranger internets anon and all will be lost in an imminent fashion. Act now. Act now.

To the max.
    I think it's a fantastic idea and as your internets bbfl, I will be acolyte #1.

btw, smoking much of the green-stuff while teh missus and kids are away or wot.
    btw2, you're like at least a couple of years away from being forty and what's all this about Yogi. Is he coming back with topless pictures of Fre or something else.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #3274
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm pretty fucking astounded that I remembered the name of Yogi's missus.
    That was 2005 and I hadn't given her a second thought.

5. Lounge   -   #3275
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

To the max.
    I think it's a fantastic idea and as your internets bbfl, I will be acolyte #1.

btw, smoking much of the green-stuff while teh missus and kids are away or wot.
    btw2, you're like at least a couple of years away from being forty and what's all this about Yogi. Is he coming back with topless pictures of Fre or something else.
    Gotta admit, I'm about twenty miles past wopped.

I wasn't altogether talking balls, though. I will influence something somewhere sometime when I'm forty. That's magic.

6. Lounge   -   #3276
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Like what?
    You're being altogether too vague for me to fully commit to being the first acolyte although this fear is tempered by worrying that if I back off too far, Mary will jump into my magic daps.

7. Lounge   -   #3277
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

To the max.

Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #3278
    Worst minion evar.

9. Lounge   -   #3279
    Worst, Worst proclamation evar!

10. Lounge   -   #3280
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The LA Priates are down 3-4 against the San Jose Dodgers and a guy goes down to waste time, feigning injury, in the last few minutes of the game. The referee is standing over him and David Beckam is all; 'fuck this, I'm going to kick the ball at at the cunt even though I'm miles away'.

and he fucking hits him like a baws!
    Dai Beckham - legend.