Page 333 of 545 FirstFirst ... 233283323330331332333334335336343383433 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Not for nothing but I can certainly see why.

PS I owned you, bitch.

Finally! I was waiting for our forum story arc to bring in a love interest for Artemis.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #3322
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Good afternoon, you bunch of horrible cunts.

Today I will be mostly be being lonely, not going to work, travelling to the further reaches of being wopped, and posting pish on the internets, in that order. Might even have a drinky-poo, who knows.

Whatever happens, it'll be fucking fantastic.

3. Lounge   -   #3323
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Top of the apres-midi to you, too.

What a life you lead. God's pocket, that's where you are.

You think you could put that big brain of yours to work devising a plan so that your missus takes my missus and spawn to foreign shores the next time they go?
    I'm sure I'll have a great time.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #3324
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

You think you could put that big brain of yours to work devising a plan so that your missus takes my missus and spawn to foreign shores the next time they go?
    It's like the before times only better, mate. I didn't have a house in the before times. A distant relative is a wonderful thing indeed.

Speaking of progeny, I'm working on a thread that just needs to be aired. You're in it and everything. Such is its searing relevance that the very future of this forum hinges upon it, teetering voidwards. That's all I can say at this juncture.
    Last edited by chalice; 07-09-2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: mary

5. Lounge   -   #3325
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

It's like the before times only better, mate. I didn't have a house in the before times. A distant relative is a wonderful thing indeed.

Speaking of progeny, I working on a thread that just needs to be aired. You're in it and everything. Such is its searing relevance that the very future of this forum hinges upon it, teetering voidwards. That's all I can say at this juncture.
    You did this before and I almost fell off the edge of my seat, such was the anticipation.
    And then you didn't post anything.

Can't remember what it was about but it was of extreme importance.
    I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're playing with my emotions this time, too. I'll be better prepared this time, you just see if I'm not.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Speaking of progeny, I working on a thread that just needs to be aired. You're in it and everything. Such is its searing relevance that the very future of this forum hinges upon it, teetering voidwards. That's all I can say at this juncture.
    You did this before and I almost fell off the edge of my seat, such was the anticipation.
    And then you didn't post anything.

Can't remember what it was about but it was of extreme importance.
    I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're playing with my emotions this time, too. I'll be better prepared this time, you just see if I'm not.
    Just have Squeams distract you with more tales of her sexual gymnastics and all rational thought will cease, then if Chalice leaves you in suspense again you will hardly notice, well at least until your brain resumes normal function and the drool dries.

7. Lounge   -   #3327
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm taking that as you want me to lubricate Squeams up sufficiently so that she'll post more about her cervix such that you can knock a quick one out before bed without going to all that effort of finding some new pr0nz on the internets.

I can see inside your soul, Artster

8. Lounge   -   #3328
    I'm taking that as you want me to lubricate Squeams up sufficiently so that she'll post more about her cervix such that you can knock a quick one out before bed without going to all that effort of finding some new pr0nz on the internets.

I can see inside your soul, Artster
    Sad but true, but I'm not the one who wishes I had two cocks.

9. Lounge   -   #3329
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Only so I'd have a shot at coming half-way near to filling her cavernous pink manhole of a lady-garden.

10. Lounge   -   #3330
    Only so I'd have a shot at coming half-way near to filling her cavernous pink manhole of a lady-garden.
    Nice try, it must be nice to be the owner of such a selective memory. At the time you were wishing you had two penises so that you could perform your very own double penetration (although the eiffel tower afterwards would have been a bit of a letdown).