Page 353 of 545 FirstFirst ... 253303343350351352353354355356363403453 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Is this part of the tutelage?
    If by tutelage, you mean pagan pre-rape ceremony, then yes.
    Technically you should be a virgin but I'm willing to overlook it this one time
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #3522
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Ok - I'll try and be a virgin for the next time then.

3. Lounge   -   #3523
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Next time
    I'm sacrificing you to the great irish goat god in the lair of the white worm, you big silly.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #3524
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I'm edging towards killing a god, given the above. It's hard to find the right word for the murder of a god, given the magnitude of the concept, and the limitations of our feeble language.

Give me a word to describe the goat pig god your fecund imaginations have just given being to or I swear to fucking fuck I'll sacrifice Skweeks' next six nomadic piglets to Allah.

Or something.

5. Lounge   -   #3525
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Deicide, innit.

And, well, I've always called the goat/pig god Nigel.
    But basically you can call him what you like since he only manifests when you sacrifice a virgin and they're like rocking horse shite.

6. Lounge   -   #3526
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Anyone seen Allen recently

7. Lounge   -   #3527
    Deicide does quite cover it. Sounds a bit Welsh, like.

I don't really want to kill gods. I actively like them. True story in the end.

8. Lounge   -   #3528
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Anyone seen Allen recently
    I saw snowy video footage of him feeding his mum semen and porridge at some sauf landan pensioner resort. It was a mixture of semen, given fact by the varying coloration and the unwillingness of Allen to taste it first.

Suddenly the 'spunk bucket deposit' signs all across sauf landan click into place. Allen is a dirty boy who needs several slaps upside his silly sideboard.

9. Lounge   -   #3529
    manker's Avatar effendi
    What a mind

Talking about persistent spastics, Dave posted a goodbye post to you over at Mary's hate site. You'll have to log in to see it.
    I didn't read it all but I got the impression that the theme; 'you're all mean and I will kill youse' runs throughout.

10. Lounge   -   #3530
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    What a mind

Talking about persistent spastics, Dave posted a goodbye post to you over at Mary's hate site. You'll have to log in to see it.
    I didn't read it all but I got the impression that the theme; 'you're all mean and I will kill youse' runs throughout.
    He's actually been poasting to an abandoned site for nearly 2 weeks with nobody else there to even respond. He's clearly turned into Gollum. That Woman needs to have her PM privileges revoked before she puts someone's eye out, or causes a stampede.

BTW, he'd like his mentalgeek account reinstated so he can "read posts like he used to".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.