Page 354 of 545 FirstFirst ... 254304344351352353354355356357364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Had a look, but I can't see it. At least not the wonderment youse described.

Quote that spastic or do something else.

2. Lounge   -   #3532
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I'm going to PM it to you as his "final werds" don't deserve public reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3533
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I'm going to PM it to you as his "final werds" don't deserve public reading.
    Thanks. The first paragraph was as far as I got. I thought for a fleeting second that he might have gathered his shit together and attempted closure.

Dave, if you're reading this, which I've no doubt you are, ha ha ha. Just to be clear on that, ha ha ha ha ha ha.

And ha.

4. Lounge   -   #3534
    There's one portion (I did read it all- due to a brain tumor which required feeding) where he's decided ALL human kind is less than him, and apparently he plans to only go out when he's killin'. The fact that NO ONE sided with him didn't shake him, only showed how the human race is wrong...

I imagine he'll get rounded up by the time he starts biting the heads off woodland creatures and using their blood to "make himself look pretty".
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #3535
    Of course I'm reading chavis, how else am I to wait for manker to make the mistake which will allow me to dish out to him in real life that which he dished out to me. As for the ha ha ha ha ha ... yeah well being laughed at by a man who has caused what you have caused isn't going to bother me.

I love that MBM, that you think this was about sides... it shows the mentality you're all operating on up here, that of an 8 year olds school playground gang.

I don't consider myself to be better than all of humanity quite the contrary, all of this (you all, and all that you have done and said) have convinced me that I like all of you am entitled to deliberately hurt another human being as much as I want to. Just as all of you deliberately decided you could do to me, I am now your equal, I shall act like you of you and hurt anyone I like, both online and in real life. That's why you all banned me remember, because you scum can't handle being treated as you treat others.

6. Lounge   -   #3536
    So I misread a part of your manifesto de mentalness, Dave. You've really become irrelevant around here.

Sorry we hurt you...

7. Lounge   -   #3537
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahahahahaha View Post
    Of course I'm reading chavis, how else am I to wait for manker to make the mistake which will allow me to dish out to him in real life that which he dished out to me. As for the ha ha ha ha ha ... yeah well being laughed at by a man who has caused what you have caused isn't going to bother me.

I love that MBM, that you think this was about sides... it shows the mentality you're all operating on up here, that of an 8 year olds school playground gang.

I don't consider myself to be better than all of humanity quite the contrary, all of this (you all, and all that you have done and said) have convinced me that I like all of you am entitled to deliberately hurt another human being as much as I want to. Just as all of you deliberately decided you could do to me, I am now your equal, I shall act like you of you and hurt anyone I like, both online and in real life. That's why you all banned me remember, because you scum can't handle being treated as you treat others.

8. Lounge   -   #3538
    The missus and kids arrive back Sunday morning, innit.

Being on your own is a strange affair. If you're not used to it. These past three weeks of solitude have led to certain observations. The collective noun for hermits is an observation. That's always tickled me.

I have discovered about myself that if left to my own devices, I will consume considerably less alcohol and considerably more ganja. I will eat considerably more shite. Ate a whole cheesecake the other day while watching Batman. It was fantastic. I'm more fastidious about cleanliness. I didn't realise how fucking humming this house was until it emptied. This morning I cleaned the fridge. I've never cleaned a fridge in my life. There's always toilet paper. I watched three seasons of East Bound And Down back to back. It was funny. Dabbled in chemicals but not too much.

Normal life will resume soon. I kinda wish I hadda went to Disneyworld instead.

9. Lounge   -   #3539
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Three fucking weeks! It seems longer for me and I've never even met you people. Another observation you missed out on was that you post less regularly inside of your beloved lounge.

Also, I never knew the collective noun for hermits before. It's lovely.
    Not sure who decided that they should be either onomatopoeic or at least descriptive but that chap should get the fuck out of a posthumous Nobel.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #3540
    We stopped at the dollar store the other day, and were immediately approached by a panhandler. I didn't let him get a word out before I said, "I know what you are doing, and I've got nothing for you." He tried to inform me of the weather, which I replied I knew. He then moved on to the next arriving car who repeated what I had about knowing what he was doing, but added, "Now get the fuck away from me before I knock you the FUCK out!" The bum apparently realized this area had been fished out, and moved on...