Page 355 of 545 FirstFirst ... 255305345352353354355356357358365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    What's a dollar store, panhandler, bum.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #3542
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahahahahaha View Post
    Of course I'm reading chavis, how else am I to wait for manker to make the mistake which will allow me to dish out to him in real life that which he dished out to me. As for the ha ha ha ha ha ... yeah well being laughed at by a man who has caused what you have caused isn't going to bother me.

I love that MBM, that you think this was about sides... it shows the mentality you're all operating on up here, that of an 8 year olds school playground gang.

I don't consider myself to be better than all of humanity quite the contrary, all of this (you all, and all that you have done and said) have convinced me that I like all of you am entitled to deliberately hurt another human being as much as I want to. Just as all of you deliberately decided you could do to me, I am now your equal, I shall act like you of you and hurt anyone I like, both online and in real life. That's why you all banned me remember, because you scum can't handle being treated as you treat others.
    Nine out of ten doctors would recommend euthanasia for your affliction.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3543
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    What's a dollar store, panhandler, bum.
    What will be after his wife and boss find out about his nutjob web postings.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #3544
    He could get a jawb at ShitAssPetFuckers.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #3545
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I've adopted a poor habit of not reading posts thoroughly, but I think chalice needs an iguana.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #3546
    junglebook's Avatar Poster

Hi my name is junglebook and im an addict. Addicted to what i here you ask, everything!

P.s $20 is nothing in GBP!!
    Last edited by junglebook; 07-28-2012 at 06:55 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #3547
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

You don't seem too addicted to being able to fucking spell. You do seem to have a full on daily habit of being a spastic, though.

8. Lounge   -   #3548
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahahahahaha View Post
    Of course I'm reading chavis, how else am I to wait for manker to make the mistake which will allow me to dish out to him in real life that which he dished out to me. As for the ha ha ha ha ha ... yeah well being laughed at by a man who has caused what you have caused isn't going to bother me.

I love that MBM, that you think this was about sides... it shows the mentality you're all operating on up here, that of an 8 year olds school playground gang.

I don't consider myself to be better than all of humanity quite the contrary, all of this (you all, and all that you have done and said) have convinced me that I like all of you am entitled to deliberately hurt another human being as much as I want to. Just as all of you deliberately decided you could do to me, I am now your equal, I shall act like you of you and hurt anyone I like, both online and in real life. That's why you all banned me remember, because you scum can't handle being treated as you treat others.
    Nine out of ten doctors would recommend euthanasia for your affliction.
    The thing about Dave is that he just doesn't get it. He never did, and that's how comes he failed. Dramatically.

For him to dish back out what he received he would have to have a forum of his own where everyone adhered to his Dave ethos. This'll never happen and that's why Dave can never dish it back. Sniping with ephemeral accounts serve no purpose.

I would have to walk into a Daveworld site and lay my considerable head on a block. Dave can't see this. It's wonderful and tragic.
    Last edited by chalice; 07-28-2012 at 12:29 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #3549
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I think there was a DaveWorld forum once. Him and that Rob guy were there.
    They destroyed Mr. P.

I think probably that's the grand plan. To get us all to post on his forum. And then ban us for being cunts.
    And then we'll be sorry.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #3550
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That just wouldn't be fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.