Page 385 of 545 FirstFirst ... 285335375382383384385386387388395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    an angry moron who keeps posting the same immature nonsense, over and over. It was funny watching you being an idiot, for a bit, and we all used to laugh at you, but now it's just infinite variations of you not getting it, again.
    plus won ._.

There was something new in this post. I got challenged to a staying up late competition.
    Which, as fun as it sounds, I withdrew from.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #3842
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I think I love Jessica Ennis.

Mornsup

3. Lounge   -   #3843
    manker's Avatar effendi
    We all do, barbie. All of us.
    She's the acceptable face of Denise Lewis.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #3844
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Just been watching a spot of table-tennis. The Japanese pwned shit the fuck right up.
    Her name is Ai Fukuhara. Which is exactly what a Japanese person would say if you told them to repeat 'I fuck you harder'

Yeah. That's basically why I watched it.

276933_180005208683550_147241807_n.jpg Porcelain-Doll-Fukuhara-Ai-in-the-2010-Asian-Games-1.jpg 000802ab4a630a17513c08.jpg

Would. Absolutely no questions.
    Last edited by manker; 08-06-2012 at 12:18 PM. Reason: tags:Ai Fukuhara

5. Lounge   -   #3845
    Question. Beth Tweddle, yes or no?

I think yes, even though she's never really aged into a woman, just an older version of a teenage girl....

6. Lounge   -   #3846
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Her name is Ai Fukuhara. Which is exactly what a Japanese person would say if you told them to repeat 'I fuck you harder'
    That's the smile-inducing thought of the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #3847
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

I think yes, even though she's never really aged into a woman, just an older version of a teenage girl....
    Fuck no, barbie. What the hell are you thinking.

Your post is all to cock, Beth Tweddle is possibly the ugliest woman at the Olympics - I'm including the weightlifters, and if a woman doesn't really age after she's left her teen years - that's a good thing.
    Except in her case, it just means she will have a face like Beth Tweddle for the rest of her life.

And she's scouse.

8. Lounge   -   #3848
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That's the smile-inducing thought of the morning.
    it induced more than a smile from me. i just want it to be tomorrow so i can watch her in the final.

Do you think they have many wardrobe malfunctions in the table-tennis

9. Lounge   -   #3849
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

Fuck no, barbie. What the hell are you thinking.

Your post is all to cock, Beth Tweddle is possibly the ugliest woman at the Olympics - I'm including the weightlifters, and if a woman doesn't really age after she's left her teen years - that's a good thing.
    Except in her case, it just means she will have a face like Beth Tweddle for the rest of her life.

And she's scouse.

Quality. But she can bend her legs round her neck, surely that's gotta count for something...

It's always about faces with you...

10. Lounge   -   #3850
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Srsly, I'd have a go on your common or garden female gymnast despite their taught looking faces but due to the horror that is the Tweddle visage, I think with regard to her legs behind head trick, the only advantage would be that you can quickly tie her feet there, gently roll her out of bed and down the stairs and out of the house.