Page 389 of 545 FirstFirst ... 289339379386387388389390391392399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No argument here.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #3882
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I just finished watching the first series of Continuum. It was very silly. Probably Canadiaian.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3883
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I discovered a hair on my chin. I have plucked it. Will it grow back?

4. Lounge   -   #3884
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I just finished watching the first series of Continuum. It was very silly. Probably Canadiaian.
    No argument here, wolf boy.
    At least they tried to go someplace with the last episode.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #3885
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I discovered a hair on my chin. I have plucked it. Will it grow back?
    Yes. Only it'll be grey next time.

6. Lounge   -   #3886
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Dewds. Picked up a WDTV gen 3 last week for the parents, to replace a Netgear eva2000 that was used to play stuff off thumb drives (moved that to the TV in their kitchen), which I previously got them. It's pretty awesome. Kind of like a really simple htpc without the ability to run other than the pre-installed software.

Thus far it's been fantastic. Runs all files that have been thrown at it, including heaps of mkvs with different formats, which never works well with simple media players and such in my experience. And it's mostly over wifi, from network shares, at that. All in all, it's perfect for parent-types who don't do computers too well, once set up, and it's really cheap for what you get. I recommend it.

I'm thinking of getting one for the screen in my bedroom, even.
    Totally agree. I've enjoyed mine. Best of the media player bunch, IMO. Cheap, and just do what they are supposed to do. Network option sure beats placing stuff on thumb drives, or burning.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #3887
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Why don't you foreigners just plug your hard/thumb drives directly into the TV.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #3888
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Why don't you foreigners just plug your hard/thumb drives directly into the TV.
    Because a TV only has a limited amount of codec support, so if you have multiple file formats you're fucked.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #3889
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Yep, those x264 fucking things, or whatever the fuck they are just tell me to fuck off on my usb port on my tv, too. It'll play divx and other weird formats, but that's fucking it.

10. Lounge   -   #3890
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Jebus.
    GB just won gold and bronze in the triathlon. The guy who won it ran the 10000 metres around a minute slower than Mo Farah the winner of the 10k track gold, and one second slower than the second fastest British athlete after he'd already done the bike ride and the swim, and he slowed down to a jog for the last lap, wrapped himself in flag and walked over the line while clapping the crowd.

Incidentally, there was copious amounts of pain and suffering endured by the medallists in this event so Idol should approve.
    So far all "our" medal favourties like Simon Whateverhisnameis (he's a loser so I've forgotten about him already)have crashed and burned (literally in Simon What'shisfaces's case - see also Dlylan Somethingorother and the female boxer and the ginger woman triathlete)
    Even when "we" do well the officials rob us of stuff (see women's football team).

Actually I'm pretty sure we would be pwning lots stuff if not for drugs and bias officials and other countries cheating and us basically sucking at everything that doesn't involve ice or snow.

Anyway I too was pretty astounded by that poof Brit's run and would be even more so if I knew he wasn't high as a kite on some drug or other.
    Canadia have actually been my second team in the Olympics.
    With you turning me on to cycling recently, which I've thoroughly enjoyed this past month, my brain decided that it would be nice if I wanted Canadia to win something.

They've been perfect as they're non-threatening to the point that at one stage I thought they'd decided fuck it, we'll concentrate on Edinburgh 2014 instead.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.