Page 398 of 545 FirstFirst ... 298348388395396397398399400401408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    The rx8 has 156 lb-ft of torque btw, that's not much less than my diesel civic had as standard so I don't know who told ewe they have no torque but i'm guesising it was one of your hairdresser mates.
    It was clocker, like. He's restoring an RX7 and seems to know a bit about cars.

Cheers for the torque explanation in the other post, it was a bit long-winded, but.
    I would have made it to the end but the Skweekmeister already filled my knowledge cavities the fuck right in.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #3972
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Bo, did you know that manker is going to see the Foo Fighters in Belfast so he can meet up with chavis to go on the bender of the decade?
    Look, even if you do bring that homosexual Andrew guy, there's no guarantee chavois will get spangled enough to experiment and I'll be far too busy hanging out of the back of you like a new born calf.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #3973
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Bored rather than scared, I think

4. Lounge   -   #3974
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Dave just made eight accounts to eventually tell me that he's discovered my gmail. I don't know how he did it, quite frankly.
    Just how on earth did he deduce that my gmail account is manker @ gmail. And it only took him, what, 5 months since the ban. Genious.

What a mind.

5. Lounge   -   #3975
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I never win anything ...

6. Lounge   -   #3976
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ohai, Peat. How's things

I thought you'd permanently broken your internets or something else.

7. Lounge   -   #3977
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Dave just made eight accounts to eventually tell me that he's discovered my gmail. I don't know how he did it, quite frankly.
    Just how on earth did he deduce that my gmail account is manker @ gmail. And it only took him, what, 5 months since the ban. Genious.

What a mind.
    At this rate, Dave is exactly on schedule to murderize you in 13 years. I can only imagine the awkward conversation between him and the wife of the dead guy in the house you just moved from- all of this taking place in 2025...

BTW, has anyone seen Idol in the past couple of daze? I hope I didn't run him off with my gnu sigy...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-09-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #3978
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Mankster, if you like details in a story, then read the books first.
    On the hand, if you don't give a fuck about those and just want the main story lines, then just watch the series.
    I enjoyed both and Martin did a good job helping with the casting.

9. Lounge   -   #3979
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #3980
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Double post btw. In seperate threads too. How uncouth.
    Now go away.