Page 412 of 545 FirstFirst ... 312362402409410411412413414415422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So basically England is a lot like Cleveland but with funny accents.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #4112
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I suppose I'll have to claim ownership of this biological overspill. There I was, on the eve of this brat's consensual advent, being drunk and high, marvelling at his onrushing maturity.

He had expressed a recent interest in expression, and I thought, being drunk and high, he should shuffle his snuffle around the febrile cesspit that is this lounge which some of us know and love so well. In between the dross he might glean something about style and poise, but might also learn that severe autistic spastichood is not limited to this household. Little did I suspect, being drunk and high, that he'd sink his mutant feet, head-first into my beloved holy of holies. I can only apologise to you gentlemen, and offer up his right eye, his searingly bright blue right eye as recompense for his uppity naivete.

He's been warned. His exams start next week, and we all know that it's deeds not words that are the measure of a person's intelligence. Unless, the deed involves words, of course, which pretty much scuppers that aphorism.
    Last edited by chalice; 05-17-2013 at 07:56 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #4113
    You claim that you're drunk and high but how can you differentiate the sensations and be absolutely sure that you aren't simply drunk or high?

Please explain and try not to be ponderous.

4. Lounge   -   #4114
    Also your daughter has Aspergers and clearly this one's equally mental so hopefully you have better luck with the other offspring.

5. Lounge   -   #4115
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You claim that you're drunk and high but how can you differentiate the sensations and be absolutely sure that you aren't simply drunk or high?

I've been drunk. It's a singular sensation. I've been stoned. This is a different feeling to being drunk. I've been stoned and drunk, but mostly on weekends. Don't take my mystic word for it, try it yourself. Be scientific if you really wanna know.

I prefer stoned. You actively look forward to your dinner and you sleep like a sixteen year old, except you have to get up, and clean up his shit, and remind him that when I'm dead his house will become a stink zone, and women with actual tits will laugh at him from a safe distance, and only animals will come there to die.

6. Lounge   -   #4116

Alcohol's a depressant and weed is a pyschedelic.

7. Lounge   -   #4117
    Also your daughter has Aspergers and clearly this one's equally mental so hopefully you have better luck with the other offspring.
    Mental seems like a more reasonable term to call me than an asshole, or any general insult. You used originality, great work idol.

8. Lounge   -   #4118
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoftheboard View Post

Alcohol's a depressant and weed is a pyschedelic.
    Your spellcheck is a psychedelic. Also, what the fuck would you know about drugs, apart from latent observation of myself and some Channel 4 teen wank? Don't answer that. You've turned your father, the breathing embodiment of laissez-faire liberalism tumbling into a fucking nazi. I'm a restricting your internets forthwith.

Ja wohl.

9. Lounge   -   #4119
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Noice! I got it right with the mere clues of, "king", "drunk or stoned", and the ability to create posts longer than one line.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #4120
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoftheboard View Post
    Mental seems like a more reasonable term to call me than an asshole, or any general insult. You used originality, great work idol.
    It might in fact be great work but since you're mental I obviously can't take your word for it.

Anyway to test how mental you might be* let's try the Rorschach test.

What do you see in this ink blot?

butterflyil.jpg
    1. Slightly crazed but can still pass for normal if you don't look too closely
    2. Thinks aliens are the reason Hitler won the Battle of Waterloo
    3. Mary