Page 413 of 545 FirstFirst ... 313363403410411412413414415416423463513 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoftheboard View Post

Alcohol's a depressant and weed is a pyschedelic.
    If alcohol is a depressant then how come people in beer commercials always seem to be having a good time?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #4122
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    What do you see in this ink blot?

Attachment 123419
    Your desktop wallpaper revealed.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #4123
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    This is one weird thread. We have Chalice, Son of Chalice, Friend of Chalice, Best Mate of Chalice and MegaByteMe all commenting about someone's weed.

And what about that ink blot of Mickey Mouse from overhead? What is that supposed to signify?

il_fullxfull.292263683.jpg
    Last edited by TheFoX; 05-18-2013 at 11:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #4124
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    This is one weird thread. We have Chalice, Son of Chalice, Friend of Chalice, Best Mate of Chalice and MegaByteMe all commenting about someone's weed.

And what about that ink blot of Mickey Mouse from overhead? What is that supposed to signify?
    Chalice's best friend is the weed.

5. Lounge   -   #4125
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Chalice's best friend is the weed.
    Untrue. Weed is my mortal enemy. I've no doubt it's out to kill me, so I'm keeping it close. I fully intend my respiratory system to be on display in some drug research lab. Students will drop their academic lower mandibles at my stubborn resilience. My lungs are a murky tar pit. I know this. So I've been plundering the buffered carcinogenic nature of water filtration smoking systems in a concerted effort to extend my existence by eight to ten months, give or take.

My best friend is bloke called Kev.
    Last edited by chalice; 05-18-2013 at 11:49 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #4126
    Kev is obviously code for weed and he doesn't contain any more carcinogens than a slice of pastrami last time I made up stuff checked.

7. Lounge   -   #4127
    What's with the picture of the frog?

8. Lounge   -   #4128
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Sometimes, chalice, the things you do aren't brilliant. You shouldn't mix irl with the bored like that.

I showed a lady friend the way here, once, long ago, and it really didn't end well.

Well, for me. She is very likely better off.

Also, I thought we wuz best mates 4 life, yo.
    Last edited by Snee; 05-18-2013 at 12:00 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #4129
    Kev is obviously code for weed and he doesn't contain any more carcinogens than a slice of pastrami last time I made up stuff checked.
    Weed is four times more carcinogenic than tobacco. True story. The carcinogens are soluble in water, THC is not. That's why bongs exist.

Also, Kev is pretty much stuffed to the gills with weed. That's how come we get on so well. He's also a cunt, so we can attune our psyches on that level, too.

10. Lounge   -   #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Sometimes, chalice, the things you do aren't brilliant. You shouldn't mix irl with the bored like that.

I showed a lady friend the way here, once, long ago, and it really didn't end well.

Well, for me. She is very likely better off.

Also, I thought we wuz best mates 4 life, yo.
    We are, mate. I just can't say it too often. Cunts get jealous.

He'll go away, I guarantee it. I've never been about to ban anyone on the board before, and I'll be relishing the opportunity, innit. Mary's ex-missus found her way onto here, and we all know how that ended.

Some foreigner on Skype told my kid he had a way with words and I've been trying to get him to shut the fuck up ever since. Again, apologies.