Page 447 of 545 FirstFirst ... 347397437444445446447448449450457497 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I just chase a ball around and pick sticks up and stuffs. It's free, and I think it works.
    Good boy.Now roll over.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #4462
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    So. Today I ran into the woman of my dreams, at least physically, as I was grabbing lunch. And I don't mean she was conventionally super hot, model-style, but she just, somehow, hit every preference I have, down to the colour of her eyes and nuance of hair colour.

I didn't actually say anything to her, because a) I was with people and b) she was with other people and c) sometimes I turn into a social retard. I checked her out, and she either checked me out or looked at the weirdo checking her out.

I call that a solid foundation, for the next time I run into her, which I calculate to be no more than 10 years away, assuming she likes vietnamese food.

----

On another note I just popped off to buy a new electric razor, and on my way there there was this bikepath running down a (small) hill, with a tunnel at the end, and I just went down there on my longboard without protection or anything!1

On the way down, I passed some kind of hot (but not as mentioned above) girls, who thought I was going rly fast. I know this, because one of them said "that's rly fast", but in klingon.

Some people might call me a reckless hero, or a maverick if you will, but all I can say is that it needed doing.

On my way back I thought rly hard about mowing down a pensioner on roller skis.
    Last edited by Snee; 08-26-2013 at 04:46 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #4463
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Classic thread.

idle should enjoy it, especially.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

4. Lounge   -   #4464
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Loaded Vanguard with Paris 180 trucks, low risers for the trucks, double Venom cones for bushings atm (83a/80a boardside/roadside I think), Orangatang In Heats for wheels, with Seismic Tekton 6 ball bearings (just ruined some loaded Jehu 2s).
    Sick. I know what some of those things are
    And dawg. I've replaced all my cup washers for flat ones. This is p important.

5. Lounge   -   #4465
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Classic thread.

idle should enjoy it, especially.
    If the administration was smart they'd just recycle the old threads and replace the old dates with new ones.
    It's not like anyone would notice anyway except maybe to say "Gee that FST is a fun and active place" or "Didn't Egypt use to be a country or something?".

6. Lounge   -   #4466

On another note I just popped off to buy a new electric razor, and on my way there there was this bikepath running down a (small) hill, with a tunnel at the end, and I just went down there on my longboard without protection or anything!1

On the way down, I passed some kind of hot (but not as mentioned above) girls, who thought I was going rly fast. I know this, because one of them said "that's rly fast", but in klingon.

Some people might call me a reckless hero, or a maverick if you will, but all I can say is that it needed doing.

I think it's great that as an adult,you still have a passion about stuff that doesn't totally involve you sitting on your ass watching other people live.

At least I assume you're an adult as the fascination with comics,skateboarding and riding a bike make it sort of hard to tell.

7. Lounge   -   #4467
    Oddly I don't have the same problem identifying dion as a child and conversely he's serious all the time.

8. Lounge   -   #4468
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I think it's great that as an adult,you still have a passion about stuff that doesn't totally involve you sitting on your ass watching other people live.

At least I assume you're an adult as the fascination with comics,skateboarding and riding a bike make it sort of hard to tell.
    It'd be nice to be a child, again. I'd save money on electric razors, for one thing.

On the other hand, I'd have no money to spend on comics, skateboards or bikes, to begin with.

But still, simpler times and all that.

9. Lounge   -   #4469
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I don't know about you people, but I regressed about a decade or so.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #4470
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    So. Today I ran into the woman of my dreams, at least physically, as I was grabbing lunch. And I don't mean she was conventionally super hot, model-style, but she just, somehow, hit every preference I have, down to the colour of her eyes and nuance of hair colour.

I didn't actually say anything to her, because a) I was with people and b) she was with other people and c) sometimes I turn into a social retard. I checked her out, and she either checked me out or looked at the weirdo checking her out.
    Sounds like she was throthing at the gash for it. FTW.