Page 466 of 545 FirstFirst ... 366416456463464465466467468469476516 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Two of my three TV's have internets.
    Yeah, and I bet you sit there watching all three at the same time, just like Grandad out of 'Only Fools & Horses'.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #4652
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Can't be arsed to look up 'Only Fools & Horses', but no, I don't. They're obviously in different rooms of the house. Though if it were possible, I might watch them all at once on football days.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #4653
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i watch everything on my netbook or my phone

4. Lounge   -   #4654
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Put XBMC on that new netbook and add the 1channel repo. You'll never download anything again. It's the mecca of content.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #4655
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

It's funny because it didn't happen to me.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #4656
    I care because you do.

7. Lounge   -   #4657
    That's so sweet.It almost makes me regret reporting you to the FBI for being a terrorist.

8. Lounge   -   #4658
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

It's funny because it didn't happen to me.
    You should have seen my crash last year. It was proper slapstick, none of this lameass amateur stuff.

IIRC it went: 1. Passing old lady whilst... 2. Popping unintentional wheelie due to pumping too hard. 3-4. Front wheel coming down on oil slick (or something else that was wet and slippy) whilst old lady wobbles into my rear wheel and/or pannier bag (not sure which happened first). 5. Bike going in the direction old lady pushed it, me going forward, hands first. 6. Left pinky dislocated and broken. Several fingers sprained. Both elbows sprained. 7. Faceplant. Face bruised. 8. "Owowowow....I'm fine." [@bystanders] 9. Back up on the bike. Tunnel vision. Trying to pop the finger back into place whilst cyling home, by gripping the handlebars and pushing down on it with my other hand. (Did not know I broke it.) 10. FIN.

You'd laugh.

You callous bastard.
    Last edited by Snee; 09-30-2013 at 07:46 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #4659
    I'd have the decency to only laugh behind your back though.

Anyway a point you raise there that I've found to oddly hold true in most accident situations is that a person's first concern,even before their own health,is to minimize their embarrassment.
    "Whoops.Tripped in front of a streetcar and had my leg severed.Hope nobody saw that"

Please explain this strange reflex to me using the Darwinian Theory of Evolution if possible.

If you can't scientifically explain it then just make something up as I'm pretty easily fooled by evil glib people.

10. Lounge   -   #4660
    I was in a race once when carbon fibre handlebars were still sort of new and a guy snapped his clean off and did a faceplant into his front wheel.
    The good news is that his face absorbed almost all of the impact and he didn't seem to be the slightest bit embarrassed .