Page 536 of 545 FirstFirst ... 36436486526533534535536537538539 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    This thread is still up ? Well then I win .... right ?
    Not while I can still strike a key.
    Yes, it was his spa that caught fire, not his keyboard. Now that would be serious, wouldn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #5352
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    FFS... the g/f bought me a new GoPro Hero3+ Black for Xmas and I've gone and lost it on the mountain a month later. Now I have to fork over the monies for a new one since that's less painful than actually telling her I lost it.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #5353
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm an egotist and of questionable intelligence and I still think somebody strapping a camera to their head so they can record "life's most meaning experiences" as they hurtle down a hill is taking it a bit far.

Btw if I got one for a present I would lie and say it was the "best gift ever!!!" and that "I can't wait to use it" .
    Then I'd run out the door and go just out of sight and smash the fuck out of it with a rock and come back crying crocodile tears about it being broken and pray to God that the warranty didn't cover that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #5354
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Where as I, being a pervert of questionable intelligence, would be thrilled if someone bought me this: http://www.bladehelis.com/Products/D...ProdID=BLH7900 so I can record other peoples most meaningful experiences. This little UAV can be programmed for 21 way points on a 2 hour flight, and then download the footage to a router via the onboard AP when it is in range. All in glorious 1080p.

By the way Skiz, we badly need a pussywhipped posting icon added to the gallery.
    Last edited by Artemis; 02-04-2014 at 01:07 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #5355
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    FFS... the g/f bought me a new GoPro Hero3+ Black for Xmas and I've gone and lost it on the mountain a month later. Now I have to fork over the monies for a new one since that's less painful than actually telling her I lost it.
    it would be less painful to dump her then buy loads of cool shit

6. Lounge   -   #5356
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

dat lisp

7. Lounge   -   #5357
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm an egotist and of questionable intelligence and I still think somebody strapping a camera to their head so they can record "life's most meaning experiences" as they hurtle down a hill is taking it a bit far.

Btw if I got one for a present I would lie and say it was the "best gift ever!!!" and that "I can't wait to use it" .
    Then I'd run out the door and go just out of sight and smash the fuck out of it with a rock and come back crying crocodile tears about it being broken and pray to God that the warranty didn't cover that.
    They're just fun. We've had too many road trips and hikes where I would have much preferred to have something smaller and more versatile for a certain situation than my bulky 6D. I considered buying a compact, but if I'm going to spend a few hundred bucks I'd much rather have the GoPro. With a protective frame/housing, you really don't have to worry at all about droppage and such.

We've used burst mode (30 pics in 1 sec) on several occasions with nice results. Toss it in the air and smile. Do that at a nice overlook or sunrise somewhere with a wide angle selected and you end up with great results as you're bound to get some shots with you and the nice background. We also did a good hike in St. Vrain Canyon and used burst mode while tossing it back and forth across the rushing water and got some excellent shots.

I had held out on buying one for a long time but after she bought it and I had some time to play with it, I'm sold. It's a great addition to the camera bag.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #5358
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

9. Lounge   -   #5359
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    So, idle, and any of you other ladies with experience in such matters:

What's your stance on kettlebells? I picked one up to see what they're like, and for working out biceps or something in a controlled fashion, I think they work (almost) as well as dumbells, but I've looked at recommended exercises, and all I can say is holy future back- and rotator cuff problems, batman.

Am I missing something here? Does swinging them around like you mean your windows harm make sense?

10. Lounge   -   #5360
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    They're just fun. We've had too many road trips and hikes where I would have much preferred to have something smaller and more versatile for a certain situation than my bulky 6D. I considered buying a compact, but if I'm going to spend a few hundred bucks I'd much rather have the GoPro. With a protective frame/housing, you really don't have to worry at all about droppage and such.

We've used burst mode (30 pics in 1 sec) on several occasions with nice results. Toss it in the air and smile. Do that at a nice overlook or sunrise somewhere with a wide angle selected and you end up with great results as you're bound to get some shots with you and the nice background. We also did a good hike in St. Vrain Canyon and used burst mode while tossing it back and forth across the rushing water and got some excellent shots.

I had held out on buying one for a long time but after she bought it and I had some time to play with it, I'm sold. It's a great addition to the camera bag.
    Contrary to words or appearances,I'm for anything that makes you happy as long as it doesn't detrimentally effect other stuff.
    Respect my lack of authority.