Page 377 of 545 FirstFirst ... 277327367374375376377378379380387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Bah. Sorry. Posting from the mobile internets.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #3762
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Properly implemented punctuation can oft make words vibrant with life, you cloven-footed moth lord.

You've been reading poetry again, haven't you. I can tell. It blinds you to the true purpose of the written word.
    Not especially, but you're just as purple as purple propounds itself to be, my elf-tongued associate.

Sometimes you're like a modern day war poet without the inconvenience of war, but with all the tragedy it musters.

Try as you may you'll never escape the horror, comrade. You are a poet, and poetry is you. This contains all the trench foot and hilarious dancing gait you'll ever need.
    I'm going to pretend I don't know what the fuck you're talking about and ask, instead, if you're reading about Normandy

You've mentioned it a lot recently.
    I'm reading a weighty book on the subject which sends me ot sleep no matter what time of day I read it, but I'm persevering.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3763
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The Santana story

4. Lounge   -   #3764
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Nope, just wopped to the max and talking balls.

Normandy, though. That was cool. Nazis got fucked up. We're all speaking English.

Win.

5. Lounge   -   #3765
    news is not history or it didn't happen or not?
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-04-2012 at 01:02 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #3766
    Your mums a Sapasttic
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-04-2012 at 01:09 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #3767
    In the context of owned == provoked, I have to admit you took the 'in' she gave you (not you personally but you all collectively) and owned me big time.

That doesn't make my reactions mental though, in fact quite the opposite. My reactions are ones you could have well guessed you would cause with your deliberate provocation about a real life experience that you knew had hurt me badly.

If you went to a gig and some bloke stood there poking you with a pointy stick, sooner or later you'd get pissed off and punch him.

That's what this is to me. It's not some internet thing like the bloke from Scenetime who gave you his information, and who therefore has no option but to accept you using it.

Indeed the information I did give you never got a bite from me. The tumor stuff about my Mother, for example. No what got the reaction was the stuff she fed you and the stuff that motivated you to hunt down and use.

I accept that you might not like that in my case the reaction/provocation is a real life one, but you did know this was a real life thing for me. Both you and manker commented about how this was a real life thing to me, you with your "We've never had a real life one" comment to her, and him with his "its not real life to any of us" type comments to me.

You set about provoking the real life reaction you got and then called it "mental" when you finally provoked it.

Your reactions to getting what you set about provoking are just completely mental chavis, aren't they? That's how it looks from here.

8. Lounge   -   #3768
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Women's Brit team is looking like shit. This first goal a player watched the ball go by. The second, a player in the wall moved out of the way so the ball was able to get through.
    Posting it twice isn't going to make anyone care about women's puntsphere.
    Apart from Canadians, maybe, since it appears they're shite at other Olympic disciplines.
    Only the ones that involve winning.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #3769
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by backhere View Post
    In the context of owned == provoked, I have to admit you took the 'in' she gave you (not you personally but you all collectively) and owned me big time.

That doesn't make my reactions mental though, in fact quite the opposite. My reactions are ones you could have well guessed you would cause with your deliberate provocation about a real life experience that you knew had hurt me badly.

If you went to a gig and some bloke stood there poking you with a pointy stick, sooner or later you'd get pissed off and punch him.

That's what this is to me. It's not some internet thing like the bloke from Scenetime who gave you his information, and who therefore has no option but to accept you using it.

Indeed the information I did give you never got a bite from me. The tumor stuff about my Mother, for example. No what got the reaction was the stuff she fed you and the stuff that motivated you to hunt down and use.

I accept that you might not like that in my case the reaction/provocation is a real life one, but you did know this was a real life thing for me. Both you and manker commented about how this was a real life thing to me, you with your "We've never had a real life one" comment to her, and him with his "its not real life to any of us" type comments to me.

You set about provoking the real life reaction you got and then called it "mental" when you finally provoked it.

Your reactions to getting what you set about provoking are just completely mental chavis, aren't they? That's how it looks from here.
    Can the staff please create a "Dave" section so in the future I won't be continually involuntarily subjected to this shit.

Thanks in advance.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #3770
    Poor me