Page 497 of 545 FirstFirst ... 397447487494495496497498499500507 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No use trying to be nice as I've already made up my mind.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #4962
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I'd have even less success in the bt section. I've burned my bridges and sacked their cityscape to cinders in a previous life. So you can go right on ahead and fuck yourself, too.
    The answer is yes
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #4963
    There wasn't actually a question there and like most replies that require a yes or no answer,the answer doesn't matter near as much as the question.

4. Lounge   -   #4964
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I can hit you up with a music site. Shoot me a PM.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I can hit you up with a music site. Shoot me a PM.
    Look,seriously I am allow myself to fly contrary to forum rules because I really don't matter here but as staff you need to set a better example.

Rule 12 - BitTorrent Invites
    Requesting or offering BitTorrent invites MUST be done in the BitTorrent Invites forum; requests or offers made in other sections will be removed. Those repeating this may have their account locked or Banned.

For more information see the BitTorrent FAQ.
    If you disagree with the rule then you are in a great position to have it changed, otherwise I think you are somewhat bound to not show any favouritism.

6. Lounge   -   #4966
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Sigh... Could you be more pedantic? The rule was/is to prevent the masses (that used to be on the board) from creating invite threads that used to clutter the Lounge, not to keep someone from inviting a friend in conversation.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #4967
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This is essentially chalice's home. It is impolite to point out that a homeowner has his feet up on his coffee table.

Now mind your manners, and go get us men some beer, Idol.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #4968
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

dawg, are you not ewesing piratebay, kat.ph, eztv.it? Piratebrowser for Tor? I'm sure if you tarmacked their drives and married a gypsy they'd let you torrent from them??
    I kinda was until the child molesters started blocking all the piggy banks.And I can't be fucked with proxies. Now I've got one site and it sucks pig balls. True story.
    Sorry, buddy. I've not used torrents for yonks.

If one were to engage in illegal activities such as the horrid horrid act of downloading illegal materials like a common criminal ( ) one would be using usenet, at this particular point in time, however.

And if one were to have done so, one wouldn't have had any issues getting nigh on everything one would have wanted for the last couple of years.

Except for a decent copy of Griff the Invisible.

One's lady friend swears by just streaming everything from somewhere one cannot fathom, the immoral woman.
    Last edited by Snee; 11-28-2013 at 08:34 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Sigh... Could you be more pedantic? The rule was/is to prevent the masses (that used to be on the board) from creating invite threads that used to clutter the Lounge, not to keep someone from inviting a friend in conversation.
    Really that's the funny thing about rules and Laws and similar stuff I try not to think about when not serving time,either they apply to everyone exactly the same or else they aren't worth the paper they are written on,commie.

Anyway,once again if you don't like the rule or it's silly or unfair ,amend it or do away with it or quit or something.

10. Lounge   -   #4970
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Now mind your manners, and go get us men some beer, Idol.
    Ironically a "real man" would just stoically take his lumps in the proper section and not display this type of prima donna/I can,so I shall behavior to begin with.