Page 376 of 545 FirstFirst ... 276326366373374375376377378379386426476 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Women's Brit team is looking like shit. This first goal a player watched the ball go by. The second, a player in the wall moved out of the way so the ball was able to get through.
    Posting it twice isn't going to make anyone care about women's puntsphere.
    Apart from Canadians, maybe, since it appears they're shite at other Olympic disciplines.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #3752
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Sometimes with stuff, I feel like I'll get it if I just ponder a while longer or re-read it.
    In this case I know that there is absolutely no chance of me ever understanding what it is you intend to convey without hints.

Could you please expound?
    Oh and also; subsequently fucking die in a pool of aids because of the Fred spoiler which was actually true, salad breath.
    Please.

You're conversing with a fellow who flings commas willy-nilly, like they were worms slapped across a sentence.

Still, he's come a long way.
    I like to think we can humanise the wanton punctuation abusers by means of patient example.
    Like you say, Idol's made great strides and that's due in no small part to champions of the squiggle such as your good self.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #3753
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Nobody else understands Americans except Americans.
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-04-2012 at 12:12 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #3754
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Nobody here can understand American except them.
    Most people can understand Americans, Allen. They communicate using nary a nuance nor allegory device.
    You're just a bit thick

5. Lounge   -   #3755
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Please.

You're conversing with a fellow who flings commas willy-nilly, like they were worms slapped across a sentence.

Still, he's come a long way.
    I like to think we can humanise the wanton punctuation abusers by means of patient example.
    Like you say, Idol's made great strides and that's due in no small part to champions of the squiggle such as your good self.
    I don't see it as a squiggle. That suggests movement when there is none. I favour a vision of a frigid maggot.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-04-2012 at 12:15 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #3756
    I wouldn't expect an American to understand it.
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-04-2012 at 12:19 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #3757
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I don't see it as a squiggle. That suggests movement when there is none. I favour a vision of a frigid maggot.
    Properly implemented punctuation can oft make words vibrant with life, you cloven-footed moth lord.

You've been reading poetry again, haven't you. I can tell. It blinds you to the true purpose of the written word.

8. Lounge   -   #3758
    manker's Avatar effendi
    If I ever catch a child of mine reading poetry, I'll spangle them with vigour before locking them in the airing cupboard with only sonnets for company.
    And poetry if it transpires that sonnets aren't poetry.

I've never cared to find out

9. Lounge   -   #3759
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Properly implemented punctuation can oft make words vibrant with life, you cloven-footed moth lord.

You've been reading poetry again, haven't you. I can tell. It blinds you to the true purpose of the written word.
    Not especially, but you're just as purple as purple propounds itself to be, my elf-tongued associate.

Sometimes you're like a modern day war poet without the inconvenience of war, but with all the tragedy it musters.

Try as you may you'll never escape the horror, comrade. You are a poet, and poetry is you. This contains all the trench foot and hilarious dancing gait you'll ever need.

10. Lounge   -   #3760
    Ducking arising