Page 408 of 545 FirstFirst ... 308358398405406407408409410411418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I knew we should have done a better job of wiping out the Nazis when we had the chance.
    Cool.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #4072
    How is it that I obtained such an onject of immense ingenuity? I want the internets, oh yes give it to me.

3. Lounge   -   #4073
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoftheboard View Post
    How is it that I obtained such an onject of immense ingenuity? I want the internets, oh yes give it to me.
    The internet isn't ingenious.Ingenious is how you tricked your parents into not killing you as a child.

4. Lounge   -   #4074
    Anyway you lose as the Board giveth and the Board taketh away.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-16-2013 at 06:29 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #4075
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Screen name of "Kingoftheboard" and wants the internets.

You reek of inferiority complex, ma'am.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #4076
    I wasn't being serious you see, I was merely outlining the fact that many people are self procalimed internet slayers who in fact, thrive off of the internet and claiming owning of the internet, an inatimate object. I suppose I shouldn't of used sarcasm/irony when I only made an account today and you'd not be able to detect my sarcasm as you don't know me.

7. Lounge   -   #4077
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Screen name of "Kingoftheboard" and wants the internets.

You reek of inferiority complex, ma'am.
    I wasn't being serious when I said that I was rather imitating mindless delinguents who would reluctantly claim the internet by an unlogical fallacy that they're actually going to obtain it. Some people aren't autistic so they could conclude that the person wasn't being serious, even so I was also mocking people that make inferior comments of how they want to obtain the internet with irony/sarcasm. As I'm clearly the noob here I forgot that you were not aware of my humour and my personality, so obviously you wouldn't detect that I was using irony but you'd rather jump to the conclusion that I'm being serious in this matter. Just pointing out that your name isn't necessarily good in my opinion, don't be subjective to my opinion which I like this name. In before "YOU SHOULDN'T BRING YOUR OPINIONS ON THE INTERNETS XDDDD"

8. Lounge   -   #4078
    Then again, you weren't exactly aware that I would use humour/irony in a certain context so I'm sorry for not stating whether or not I was being ironic.

9. Lounge   -   #4079
    Ever consider changing your name to CaptainOblivious?

10. Lounge   -   #4080
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I wasn't being serious when I said that I was rather imitating mindless delinguents who would reluctantly claim the internet by an unlogical fallacy that they're actually going to obtain it. Some people aren't autistic so they could conclude that the person wasn't being serious, even so I was also mocking people that make inferior comments of how they want to obtain the internet with irony/sarcasm. As I'm clearly the noob here I forgot that you were not aware of my humour and my personality, so obviously you wouldn't detect that I was using irony but you'd rather jump to the conclusion that I'm being serious in this matter. Just pointing out that your name isn't necessarily good in my opinion, don't be subjective to my opinion which I like this name. In before "YOU SHOULDN'T BRING YOUR OPINIONS ON THE INTERNETS XDDDD"
    Or you could have just said all that to begin with.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-16-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.