Page 250 of 545 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    No that's fine. You watch the film that Snee recommended in the review right under the film that I recommended.

It's fine. I don't mind at all. I just like typing stuff for no discernible reason.
    I'm absolutely cool with the whole thing.
    Actually, it was right under Idol recommending "The Hunger Games". I can't make this up.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #2492
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm over it.
    I might take the internet off the hook and do some work.
    -flounce-
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #2493
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    No that's fine. You watch the film that Snee recommended in the review right under the film that I recommended.

It's fine. I don't mind at all. I just like typing stuff for no discernible reason.
    I'm absolutely cool with the whole thing.
    Actually, it was right under Idol recommending "The Hunger Games". I can't make this up.
    Thanks, I remember that. I think I'll take Idol's rec, too. Now if there was only one more suggestion, I'd have a full day of movie watching. Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #2494
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I've got a recommendation. It's a tragi-comedy called your face
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #2495
    I've got a recommendation. It's a tragi-comedy called your face
    I'll look for it on the shelf where yer mom keeps her family pics.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #2496
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Your face > your mom.
    Everyone knows that.

I look forward to our next battle of wits, Moriarty.

7. Lounge   -   #2497
    Your face > your mom.
    Everyone knows that.

I look forward to our next battle of wits, Moriarty.
    If only I had a face as evil as my mother. That would so totally rock! I'd just sneer at babies and make 'em drop their ice creams, and stuff.

Now, I'm off to bed. This cold<*

8. Lounge   -   #2498
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I'm proper wopped this Saturday afternoon. I'm doing it as revenge for a car-boot sale. I''m foregoing sex to get this revenge.

9. Lounge   -   #2499
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I'm proper wopped this Saturday afternoon. I'm doing it as revenge for a car-boot sale. I''m foregoing sex to get this revenge.
    I need some clarification re the sex you gave up, was it ugly sex? self sex? lazy sex or good sex? if it was anything but the last it wasn't really much of a sacrifice, and you were probably better of getting fucked up, than getting fucked.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #2500
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I need some clarification re the sex you gave up, was it ugly sex? self sex? lazy sex or good sex? if it was anything but the last it wasn't really much of a sacrifice, and you were probably better of getting fucked up, than getting fucked.
    Let's just say that she had to go to a car fucking boot sale, when she shoulda hada being taking care of my non-car-boot sale needs. Let's say more than that.

Let's say she went to a car-boot sale at a crucial point in our relationship. There was nothing to be done except getting wopped. Let's say.