Page 29 of 545 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979129529 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    Nope. Rofl i swear sombody said something about Genetics no less. Im only good when people come at me, i think i need to go find a "come at me bro forum"
    Last edited by Human_Being; 02-03-2012 at 04:44 AM.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

2. Lounge   -   #282
    w8 wut....
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

3. Lounge   -   #283
    Going to bed i shall look forward to the fail rapefest when i awake from my daze.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

4. Lounge   -   #284
    Sup forum.long time no post.

5. Lounge   -   #285
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Human_Being View Post
    Nope. Rofl i swear sombody said something about Genetics no less. Im only good when people come at me, i think i need to go find a "come at me bro forum"
    So far, you've only shown yourself as a spastic who struggles with basic sentences. What is it you are looking for here?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #286
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    So far, you've only shown yourself as a spastic who struggles with basic sentences. What is it you are looking for here?
    You taking up the challenge of the newly minted spastic signature there MBM ? in other news, you seem to be ignoring your favorite paedophile too.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #287
    Honestly, Just keeping it gangsta. If you call me a name again im telling my mummy, Dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

You taking up the challenge of the newly minted spastic signature there MBM ? in other news, you seem to be ignoring your favorite paedophile too.....
    Yeh well us ؟MBM? pedo`s dont like exposing ourselves to each other. Its the ؟MBM? pedo code. ؟MBM? Pedo`s are infamously spasticated when it comes to punctuation. If u dont know get to know. I was thinking maybe theres a program that will punctuate for me seen as it matters so much to you wonderful people, I shall look for one later today, might even help me pick up a five year old.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

8. Lounge   -   #288
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Sup forum.long time no post.
    I like this guy
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

9. Lounge   -   #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

How hard can it be? You confused him for J-Dye.

I haven't chased ziggy off yet because I thought he should meet Reject. They have a lot in common- the most glaring is a desire for girls 15+ years younger than themselves. I even bet ziggy would turn some stomachs heads at the old trailer park if he borrowed one of Dave's ecru suits.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #290
    Honestly, Just keeping it gangsta. If you call me a name again im telling my mummy, Dawg.

Yeh well us ؟MBM? pedo`s dont like exposing ourselves to each other. Its the ؟MBM? pedo code. ؟MBM? Pedo`s are infamously spasticated when it comes to punctuation. If u dont know get to know. I was thinking maybe theres a program that will punctuate for me seen as it matters so much to you wonderful people, I shall look for one later today, might even help me pick up a five year old.
    What you lack in understandability, you make up for with those backwards "?"'s Those are kinda cool. Where are you from? I'm guessing English is not your first language.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-03-2012 at 09:39 AM.