Page 48 of 545 FirstFirst ... 38454647484950515898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Your parent(s) kicked you out for not finishing (high) school? How much more did you have left? Do you have any alternatives available?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #472
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Get it together, man. Start moving forward. Get some student loans and go get an education.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #473
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Get it together, man. Start moving forward. Get some student loans and go get an education.
    This. And if you have to take a high school equivalency test/class first, do so. You can't exist off selling blood, and downloaded movies. Treat yourself better, z.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #474
    I know guys.I just started doing stuff without the aid of others and think this year will be different for me.Been applying online like crazy.

5. Lounge   -   #475
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    I know guys.I just started doing stuff without the aid of others and think this year will be different for me.Been applying online like crazy.
    Go with a REAL, traditional school. Online schools are (primarily- unless directly connected to a real, non-fantasy based) a ripoff. They are as costly as real schools, but the "diplomas" yo get are worth less than the paper they are printed on. Seriously. Take the long, hard path through education. It WILL pay off FAR more than the easy, sleazy road.

I know I've made some harsh posts to you in the past, but I am being entirely sincere on this one. Get a REAL education!

6. Lounge   -   #476
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I just had a strange nightmare, it was most convenient nightmare ever, I ran away from a pack of vicious wild unneighborly dogs, they were running really really really fast, then i saw some hells angels bikers riding really slowly in the distance by my house which was rather cool, so I ran towards my house to get away but as I got closer to my house I thought fuck it this isn't scary at all so I strolled up to my front door and my dad opened the door, thanks I said and I went inside and woke up.
    Last edited by Alien5; 02-14-2012 at 05:20 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #477
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    Mankers my witness, I've never liked school.I have worked before through friends but now I'm at a stand still.I am very lucky to have family that looks out for me.Giveing me a place to sleep and all.
    Ziggy,
    I have a suggestion, have you tried applying for a job in sales. You can find sales job without a formal education and some company's will train you. If you can find a job with base+commision you can make a really good living if you are good at it. You can then go to night classes and get your GED.
    There are also technical schools that offer funding and you get your GED as part of the process. Not everyone can get their GED, my son has a learning disability and cannot pass the test. There are jobs out there. It is just harder without a GED.

8. Lounge   -   #478
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    I just had a strange nightmare, it was most convenient nightmare ever, I ran away from a pack of vicious wild unneighborly dogs, they were running really really really fast, then i saw some hells angels bikers riding really slowly in the distance by my house which was rather cool, so I ran towards my house to get away but as I got closer to my house I thought fuck it this isn't scary at all so I strolled up to my front door and my dad opened the door, thanks I said and I went inside and woke up.
    That's a dream-reader's dream come true.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #479
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'm expecting JP to make a thread about the Huns going in to administration any minute now.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #480
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah. He was a season ticket holder at Ibrox and everything.
    Poor JP
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.