Page 157 of 545 FirstFirst ... 57107147154155156157158159160167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Go right ahead and fill your little booties, Dave. I'm afraid I won't be reading it. I only take death threats seriously when they're not made by comprehensively proven liars.

How's the eight year old? She must be nine by now. Is she old enough to know how deranged you are yet? Some day somebody will drop the dime with her. That'll be a sad day for little old you. She'll probably stop visiting you in the funny farm.

How do you plan on finding me Dave? Will you be visiting a psychic or just sticking a pin in the map of N Ireland hoping I might walk past with a sign around my neck saying 'Hi, I'm chalice. Please kill me Dave'? Maybe you could plummet from a passing plane and hope to land on me. You sad, sad, sorry man.
    Death threats? Who has been making death threats against you chavis? You should get your moderator mate to ban him. They ban people for much less than that around here you know... Oh! You're now trying to tell the board I've made a death threat against you... good luck with that old chap. It's just another lie spewed at me from a man who has spewed the "stalker lie" so often that nothing he says has any credibility any more.

2. Lounge   -   #1562
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Just received a pm from Squeamous. I fucking knew it.

She says Dave did two years for tampering with his daughter and he's now on the sex offender's register for life.

Apparently it's a matter of public record, so y'all can look it up if you don't believe me. Dave, you fucking pervert.

3. Lounge   -   #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Dave. I had a look at your blog earlier. It's all you talking to yourself. The reason you had to come here and have a cry so we'd have a look, is because it's not very interesting. It's basically you talking to yourself and being an idiot.

And you may go on doing that all on your own, I'm not reading another paragraph of you ranting like a loon and mistreating the language.
    See that's what happens when you don't take the time to read the answer I so lovingly prepare for your continuous rantings, you make yourself look like a fool again.

I wonder what happens if I edit this one instead... manker has made posting here such a pain for anyone who isn't one of his mates, pre moderation all over the place.

@ chavis

I told you she was liar... only two years... she's having you on again mate.
    Last edited by arseclown; 04-13-2012 at 10:51 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #1564
    Just received a pm from Squeamous. I fucking knew it.

She says Dave did two years for tampering with his daughter and he's now on the sex offender's register for life.

Apparently it's a matter of public record, so y'all can look it up if you don't believe me. Dave, you fucking pervert.
    See I told you she was a liar... two years... it was more than that.

5. Lounge   -   #1565
    Et tu's Avatar Poster
    This is getting a bit repetitive, init?

And very very boring.
    Last edited by Et tu; 04-13-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.

6. Lounge   -   #1566
    Yep, very boring. What was manker thinking when he made all this happen?

7. Lounge   -   #1567
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by arseclown View Post
    Dave. I had a look at your blog earlier. It's all you talking to yourself. The reason you had to come here and have a cry so we'd have a look, is because it's not very interesting. It's basically you talking to yourself and being an idiot.

And you may go on doing that all on your own, I'm not reading another paragraph of you ranting like a loon and mistreating the language.
    See that's what happens when you don't take the time to read the answer I so lovingly prepare for your continuous rantings, you make yourself look like a fool again.

I wonder what happens if I edit this one instead... manker has made posting here such a pain for anyone who isn't one of his mates, pre moderation all over the place.

@ chavis

It makes absolutely fuck all difference to me if any of what was posted as a result of anything Squeamous might have said was true or not.

Don't you get it, Dave? If it was a lie, which it wasn't, it was a mutually beneficial one. She got to make you reach meltdown on the internets, and I got to have fuckloads of fun facilitating it, and so did everyone else. Except you, that is. Look at you chasing your wickle tail, making blogs on the internets nobody gives a fuck about or responds to.

For the record, I have no doubt that manker (hard as fucking nails that boy) will relieve you of your baseball bat and deposit it firmly in your dual-carriageway of an arse for you while saying something hilarious with his Welsh accent. You big fucking nancy.
    Last edited by chalice; 04-13-2012 at 11:03 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #1568
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Yep, very boring. What was manker thinking when he made all this happen?
    I expect he was well-chuffed that the time machine he'd just invented worked, and probably mostly thinking of that, and how to clip your wee head just right with the hammer he was carrying as he was nearing your crib.

I'll have to give it to him - he did turn you both dumb and mental without impairing your future typing skills too badly. Shame about all the collateral damage, but I suppose it was worth it to wreck your life.

Anything that would explain how manker could make you do what you do pretty much has to involve someone going back in time.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

9. Lounge   -   #1569
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

@ chavis

You horrendously abuse the english language when you type it, and the angrier you get, the worse it gets. So from my perspective at least I get treated to remedial writing from someone so incensed they barely make sense, making the effort barely worthwhile personally.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #1570
    It makes absolutely fuck all difference to me if any of what was posted as a result of anything Squeamous might have said was true or not.

Don't you get it, Dave? If it was a lie, which it wasn't, it was a mutually beneficial one. She got to make you reach meltdown on the internets, and I got to have fuckloads of fun facilitating it, and so did everyone else. Except you, that is. Look at you chasing your wickle tail, making blogs on the internets nobody gives a fuck about or responds to.

For the record, I have no doubt that manker (hard as fucking nails that boy) will relieve you of your baseball bat and deposit it firmly in your dual-carriageway of an arse for you while saying something hilarious with his Welsh accent. You big fucking nancy.
    Fuck sake chavis, you must be thick, I'm going to have to explain it to you again.

I know you don't give any kind of fuck.

It wasn't me who had the meltdown, it was you. That's why I feel pity for you.

You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet chavis... I've heard rumours it's filled with nasty shitty liars... you know people who extract fun from making meaningless death threats against other people... people like you.
    Last edited by arseclown; 04-13-2012 at 11:22 PM.