Thread: Final Fantasy

Out of ff7 ff8 ff9 and ff10 Which order do u think they should come in. I think its

1. FF7
    2. FF10
    3. FF8
    4. FF9

My view is that, it doesent matter how good the graphics get for this game, FF7 will always kick ass!!!!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    1. FF7
    2. FF8
    3. FF10
    4. FF9

FF7 was excellent and so was FF8. I think they both deserve first but FF7 was just a little better. I loved the plot for FF8 and it was fantastic like it graphics when it came out were suburb. The problem about FF8 is how you powered yourself up by adding magic, the system doesn't make sense because you need to use that magic then your stats go down but the way i countered that was by going to Heaven and Hell islands when you get da Ragnorak.I didn't really like the how the game worked in FF9 but I still liked it. Then FF10 it was like corny as f*ck but I still enjoyed the game. Like the laughing scenes were kind of ridiculous and just plain annoying.

3. Games   -   #3
    ff10 (charactes voices)
    ff7
    ff9
    ff8(i didnt really develop a feel for the characters)

7 would of been my first but it cant be compared to modorn rpgs nemore mabet if the remade the game better graphics for character and voices i think rpg with voices are so much better than before when you had to imagine a voice in ur head

4. Games   -   #4
    Octopussy
    1) FF7
    2) FF8
    3) FF9
    1000000...etc) FF10

1) FF7 - didnt really like the game but it was great cuz my best friend used to come over at my house everyday and we used to play afterschool but now hes gone
    2) ff8- same thing as i said for ff7
    3) ff9- same thign as i said for ff7
    4) ff10- gay game, i didnt get to play it with my friend and i didnt like the game cuz they had the sissy meg ryan wanabe for the main character

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@29 October 2003 - 23:06
    ff10 (charactes voices)
    ff7
    ff9
    ff8(i didnt really develop a feel for the characters)

7 would of been my first but it cant be compared to modorn rpgs nemore mabet if the remade the game better graphics for character and voices i think rpg with voices are so much better than before when you had to imagine a voice in ur head
    So your putting the game first because it had voices....... You sure make a lot of sense. Also sometimes the voices were just plain annoying example the laughing scenes.

6. Games   -   #6
    FF9 sucked huge ass, in my opinion.

7. Games   -   #7
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    ffx
    ff7
    ff9
    ff8

never played ff8 , but i really didnt like ff9, it was freaking gay.

FFX is my favorite because the gameplay was alot better and the story made alot more sense , i kinda liked ff7 but i like ff10 alot better.

8. Games   -   #8
    •Balla•
    lol watcha talkin about ff10s story made no sence...how the hell does a human turn into a huge ass sea dinosaur i mean wtf... in ff7 it made sence that sephiroth became all those forms and powerful and shit cuz he was xposed to mako

9. Games   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    FF8, FF7, FF9, FF10

i never playe FF10 to lazy to buy it

10. Games   -   #10
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by •Balla•@16 November 2003 - 23:13
    lol watcha talkin about ff10s story made no sence...how the hell does a human turn into a huge ass sea dinosaur i mean wtf... in ff7 it made sence that sephiroth became all those forms and powerful and shit cuz he was xposed to mako
    i played ff7 and the story was very _DULL_ seriously , i couldnt get the shit seriously , and well to be honest the graphics were pretty poor ( Cloud looked like a 6 year old Child for crying out loud) !!!!