Thread: Looking for account at Mediabase.com

Hey everyone,

I'm desperate to get an account at http://mediabase.com.

I am working on starting a radio station and I need detailed chart information to run my station. This is why having an account at Mediabase.com is so important to me.

Please e-mail me if you have an account and are willing to share it at: [email protected].

Thank you.
    Last edited by anon; 07-26-2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Forum rules

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ajanae524 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm desperate to get an account at http://mediabase.com.

I am working on starting a radio station and I need detailed chart information to run my station. This is why having an account at Mediabase.com is so important to me.

Please e-mail me if you have an account and are willing to share it at: [email protected].

Thank you.
    He already got caught trying to sell someones music account and it got shut down. If you give him your mediabase log in details he will sell it to people and it will be used all over the world and you will be responsible for this as well as your account will be shut down.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Do not trust this user
    He has been caught for trying to sell someones account and he was shut down. He will sell your account to anyone and you will be responsible for what he does.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Donottrusthim View Post
    Do not trust this user
    He has been caught for trying to sell someones account and he was shut down. He will sell your account to anyone and you will be responsible for what he does.
    Okay.
    Well do you have some links or screenshots or something else to back this up?

Make a report in the report section if you'd prefer.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donottrusthim View Post
    Do not trust this user
    Okay.
    Well do you have some links or screenshots or something else to back this up?

Make a report in the report section if you'd prefer.
    I know because I know who shut him down and it was not his account that he posted to sell or trade for another companies account. He is lucky he was just shut down. He is not at a radio station either.
    Access to Media Base is a Paid subscription for Radio Stations that cost thousands of Dollars
    Accessing this by someone other than the account user is considered theft. Anyone who does give him access will have their account shut down permanent and be out of money and use of service.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    He is not looking for chart info either.
    He is looking to gain access to something else in this site and then try to sell again what he accessed.
    Chart info is readily available outside loging into this service

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You seem to know a lot about it. I'll just leave this here with your warnings attached :]
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.