Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Retroflix

gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Would also suggest cinematik and secret-cinema.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky151 View Post
    Hello All

It's True I Guess......
    Here's The Question I Asked In My Search, "is retroflixdown today for everyone or just me?"
    Here's The Answer They Gave Me "...Sorry, we can't resolve if this website is down or not at the moment. Try your status search again shortly or try visiting the website directly." I Tried It 3 Or 4 Times.
    Here's More Info I Dug Up "Retroflix.info 4 years 10 months 23 days old,..... # 408,371 Traffic Rank.....Estimated 1,335 Visitors Per Day...Daily Page Views Estimated 4,005..." Register Date: 2007-03-13, Update Date: 2011-03-09, Expire Date: 2012-03-13, 36 days left until Expiration.

That's All The Info I Could Find Out, I Will Really Miss RetroFlix.

I Don't Think I'll Find Another Site Like It.

This Is My 2nd Post So Far, I Signed Up Today

Hunkytrucker Can You PM Me When You Have Some Free Time?

Still No Sig Yet Ricky
    You've been a member for a few weeks, but have only made 2 posts, so it's still not possible to send you a PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Thank you for sharing information. I read completely

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    musicmanm
    Hi guys,
    I've also been a member of retroflix for years now and I found that it's down.
    Can someone help me get back on to it or on any other site where I can get old movies.
    It sucks that retroflix is down. That was the only site where I could get the kind of movies that they had.
    Please help

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by musicmanm View Post
    Hi guys,
    I've also been a member of retroflix for years now and I found that it's down.
    Can someone help me get back on to it or on any other site where I can get old movies.
    It sucks that retroflix is down. That was the only site where I could get the kind of movies that they had.
    Please help

The file-hosts ( notably Rapidshare) deleted all the material that was the strength of Retroflix- result, Retroflix ceased to exist.

All my material on Rapidshare, apart from a mini-series from the mid 70's was deleted. I had a Rapidshare Pro account.

Building up all this material was a 'labour of love' and only a fool would embark on such a mission knowing that the file-hosts
    could simply delete everything without the slightest hesitation at the threat of litigation.

R.I.P Retroflix

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster
    I can help you, messege me in private your email.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by hjsq View Post
    Who are you talking to and more importantly what are you talking about?
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by hjsq View Post
    I just checked the contributions made by hjsq to these forums and ( sadly ) get the feeling that this person is a joker.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    LemOnzoo's Avatar boy from andromeda
    Can someone suggest some good warez sites for older flics?

Here is new site, opened before 6 months, but already collected a lot of tv movies and shows "tvjunkies.tv". Only rs host.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    I think retroflix should be up and running within a week.. read somewhere on the net.

Anybody got an invite??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast