Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just found a torrent site that has real life crime shows

http://www.10-84.com

I have been looking for a torrent site that has real life crime shows for a long time. This site is great enjoy it. It has a lot of content.

2. ** DONATE to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sounds legit

4. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Is there any other site like this out there?, i have never found any.

5. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckythedoll View Post

I have been looking for a torrent site that has real life crime shows for a long time. This site is great enjoy it. It has a lot of content.
    Because bad things happening to real people is much more entertaining than any fiction.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

6. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Because bad things happening to real people is much more entertaining than any fiction.
    When did i ever say Real crime shows were more entertaining than fiction you nutjob?.
    Last edited by chuckythedoll; 01-31-2012 at 10:41 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #6

When did i ever say Real crime shows were more entertaining than fiction you nutjob?.
    I know I wasn't really paying attention but when did I ever say that you did?
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

8. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fair enough but it was a weird comment. There is people out there who are interested in crime documentaries/shows that is why i made this thread. the Uk and the US have dedicated channels to them. they are awful to hear about bit its interesting how they catch the bad guys.

9. BitTorrent   -   #8
    fair enough but it was a weird comment.
    And chuckythedoll is a weird username,go figure.

Btw is there a ban on humour in your country or is it just a personal thing?

10. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    fair enough but it was a weird comment.
    And chuckythedoll is a weird username,go figure.

Btw is there a ban on humour in your country or is it just a personal thing?
    Hey IdolEyes, how's it going? I find Forensic Files more entertaining than CSI, is that ok with you?

Damn just what I was looking for but it's asking for a non-disposable email. Now what?
    Last edited by soulreaper; 02-01-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Damn just what I was looking for but it's asking for a non-disposable email. Now what?
    Tried spambog.com already? They have many domains and not all of them may be blocked.
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

"Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast