Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Pornolab

  1. #1
    Hello

    Anyone else escaped to pornolab aswell? Do anyone know how the ratio system works there? Seeded on all torrents i downloaded 1:1 but it's keep telling me tha i got 0,01 in rating.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,393
    I think there are 4 columns with data transfered in your profile, the most on the right being the one which is used for counting the ratio. I think you need to wait a whole day before all data that show in the other columns are accounted for

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    How does ratio and those types of things work there?

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiccup View Post
    How does ratio and those types of things work there?
    Try translating the contents of their /forum/viewtopic.php?t=980552.

    I think that after 2 GB downloaded you're expected to hold a ratio of at least 0.3.
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

    "Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiccup View Post
    How does ratio and those types of things work there?
    Try translating the contents of their /forum/viewtopic.php?t=980552.

    I think that after 2 GB downloaded you're expected to hold a ratio of at least 0.3.
    how difficult/easy would you say it is to maintain a ratio there, especially on older content...

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Just like in RuTracker, it's pretty easy. They have so many members it sometimes doesn't seem to matter what you leech, just seed it for a while and you'll eventually upload. I think I once got 4 gigs from partial seeding 200MB in a pack...
    "Mods or admin don't get paid, which is fair enough as I'm pretty sure most of them would spend it on crack." -- manker

    "Stop being contrary just to be contrary as that is my job here." -- IdolEyes787

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Just like in RuTracker, it's pretty easy. They have so many members it sometimes doesn't seem to matter what you leech, just seed it for a while and you'll eventually upload. I think I once got 4 gigs from partial seeding 200MB in a pack...
    Thanks. That was basically my logic toward the site. Seemed very similar to RuTracker.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Isn't pornolab routinely raided by the police?

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometwo View Post
    Isn't pornolab routinely raided by the police?
    I don't think police raid them routinely, but it's happened a few times before. They always come back without the raid making any effect on them though

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Wot!! Wot! Wot! I havent been able to access the site since like December - just me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •