Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Dwarf

Poster
    It's about time there were more red Dwarf fans on the scene. I've purchased the first DVD (series one) but I haven't got the cash to buy the rest.

Series 2 DVD is everywhere here in australia, well, the places that sell quirky, unheard of series, like Red Dwarf is here.

Hasn't anyone ripped the DVD's yet ? I haven't got access to a DVD drive, but as soon as I do, I'll be uploading them for you all ! I downloaded a few of the episodes a long while back, they were terrible quality.

Keep Red Dwarf threads running...
    Stoopid News - My Blog / Stoopid News site. All wierd, wacky, crazy news.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    If you have a dvd writer you should join one of those online dvd rental sites. there are many of them to choose from and they have 16,000 titles or more.

for £15 a month they send you upto 6 movies a week (average about 5). Just copy the movie and send it back the same day.

Series 1 to 4 is available on the one i'm joined to. But others may have more.
    Robert00000

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    I have a DVD Drive but I have no idea how to RIP anything.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    man i cant waint until the movie is realesed. I love red dwarf here in the usa we can't get all the dvd's because they are in region 2, i can watch them on my computer, but what is the point?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Up to series 8 full seasons are up on Suprnova, and search for red dwarf pilot on kazaa and you'll find the unaired US pilot - 210,258 Kb. It's very wierd and to be honest pretty unfunny.

Most of the series were classics, but I didn't even bother watching the ones after Rimmer left.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    QazQaz007's Avatar I got your Newcomer
    Originally posted by neevakee@21 February 2004 - 03:56
    man i cant waint until the movie is realesed. I love red dwarf here in the usa we can't get all the dvd's because they are in region 2, i can watch them on my computer, but what is the point?
    i am also in the US and they just released season 3 and 4 here!
    i got it off netflix
    and the movie is coming out late 2004 or early 2005
    i think

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by TheGatherer@20 February 2004 - 20:03
    I have a DVD Drive but I have no idea how to RIP anything.
    "smart ripper" - my fav.
    and encode with "vidomi"

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by Skillian@21 February 2004 - 07:32
    Up to series 8 full seasons are up on Suprnova, and search for red dwarf pilot on kazaa and you'll find the unaired US pilot - 210,258 Kb. It's very wierd and to be honest pretty unfunny.

Most of the series were classics, but I didn't even bother watching the ones after Rimmer left.
    Rimmer came back

what the, hey back on track
    is there any other red dwarf stuff
    out there?
    other that what i posted last year in the
    first post in this thread

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Rimmer only skipped part of season 7 . He did the entire 8th season - better start watching again.

I've seen a picture of the US cast - looked like crap , if I may say so. Where they seriously planning on remaking the series , or was the American show going to use original storylines ?

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Maybe I should, I never liked Kochanski though either.

The US pilot that I saw was almost word for word the same as the first British episode, with maybe a few bits changed - though that doesn't mean it was as funny.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast