Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Dave Debate.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:47 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #122
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    N'awwh. I'm going to do it again, but slower.

If one emits an air of overconfidence, is that of a cosseted child discernible from that of, for example, a 24 year old recently expunged of his virginity or one bred by 'success' in the financial advising field.

If so, I would choose for people to think 'cosseted child' when they felt my overconfidence aura because then their inherent prejudices would cause them to underestimate me since I'm an actual awesome-cake personified.
    Do you see. Do you.

In answer to your last; yes
    Oiceeeee

Yes, the air of a cossetted child is easily discernible from 'a 24 year old recently expunged of his virginity or one bred by 'success' in the financial advising field'.
    Because in those latter two cases the egomaniac is only really cocky in their own particular field of success and knows that a successful life as a whole it doth not make.
    The reason I label you as the former is that you have a general air of confidence that cannot possibly be backed up, since you spend most of your time informing people of it on the internet. In short, you spend more time being awesome than earning it. It's all smoke and mirrors my friend . Still, as long as you're happy that's the important thing x

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    The periods of normality are becoming alarmingly short. Must be down to around 10 minutes now.

4. Lounge   -   #124

5. Lounge   -   #125

6. Lounge   -   #126
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    @manker

Given that your friend can't respect me enough to stay completely away from me, would you like to explain to me why I should respect her and not go knocking on her door again? To make my point face to face?
    Nah. There is no point.
    You're using my posts as a vehicle to spew forth more bile.

I'm just trying to be nice to you. Why can't you understand that.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #127

8. Lounge   -   #128
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:45 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #129
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    N'awwh. I'm going to do it again, but slower.

If one emits an air of overconfidence, is that of a cosseted child discernible from that of, for example, a 24 year old recently expunged of his virginity or one bred by 'success' in the financial advising field.

If so, I would choose for people to think 'cosseted child' when they felt my overconfidence aura because then their inherent prejudices would cause them to underestimate me since I'm an actual awesome-cake personified.
    Do you see. Do you.

In answer to your last; yes
    Oiceeeee

Yes, the air of a cossetted child is easily discernible from 'a 24 year old recently expunged of his virginity or one bred by 'success' in the financial advising field'.
    Because in those latter two cases the egomaniac is only really cocky in their own particular field of success and knows that a successful life as a whole it doth not make.
    The reason I label you as the former is that you have a general air of confidence that cannot possibly be backed up, since you spend most of your time informing people of it on the internet. In short, you spend more time being awesome than earning it. It's all smoke and mirrors my friend . Still, as long as you're happy that's the important thing x
    So it's certain, this air of overconfidence bred from a cosseted childhood is completely discernible from other forms.
    This means it would be my chosen air and it is my actual air of overconfidence. Things appear to have worked out wonderfully well for the entity that is me.

Also, I've already agreed that it's all smoke and mirrors when I answered your last. This kind of thing does make me happy.
    Mind you, that smattering of deprecation mixed with my undeniable, even if bombastically self-proclaimed, naturally occurring awesomeness does make for an intoxicating mix.

You're hooked. Admit it.
    Last edited by manker; 02-17-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

10. Lounge   -   #130
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    And you think giggling with your friend about the negative, nasty intentioned posts she makes at/about me, is being nice to me?

WOW, is that what you and she classify as normality?
    I haven't done that recently. I also said that I was mean to you previously.
    What's the problem now, Dave.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast