Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Dave Debate.

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    But first I'm going to watch the entire original series of BSG to try to draw some parallels with Face from the A-Team's depiction of Starbuck vis a vis the portrayal provided by Katee Sackhoff.
    I tried to do this once when they had it up on Netflix streaming, I stopped after episode 1.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    But first I'm going to watch the entire original series of BSG to try to draw some parallels with Face from the A-Team's depiction of Starbuck vis a vis the portrayal provided by Katee Sackhoff.
    After a few drinks I'm thinking that they are both willing to take it up the butt.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #133
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    So it's certain, this air of overconfidence bred from a cosseted childhood is completely discernible from other forms.
    This means it would be my chosen air and it is my actual air of overconfidence. Things appear to have worked out wonderfully well for the entity that is me.

Also, I've already agreed that it's all smoke and mirrors when I answered your last. This kind of thing does make me happy.
    Mind you, that smattering of deprecation mixed with my undeniable, even if bombastically self-proclaimed, naturally occurring awesomeness does make for an intoxicating mix.

You're hooked. Admit it.
    I snorted, I actually did!
    It's exactly the air I adopt, so in all honesty it's nothing new to me

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:45 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    After a few drinks I'm thinking that they are both willing to take it up the butt.
    Yes but that only begs this question; what are your masturbatory fantasies when you're not pished.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I tried to do this once when they had it up on Netflix streaming, I stopped after episode 1.
    I've never seen the original series, is it shit?
    It looks shit.

The real Starbuck could and would rape me. Face from the A-Team would defile my younger sister and fashion a mode of escape using only her vibrator and hairbrush with which to escape my ire.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #137
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I haven't done that recently. I also said that I was mean to you previously.
    What's the problem now, Dave.
    Can you not see that for months on the flimiest of assumptions you and chavis gave me the most immense amount of shit. Yesterday your friend did exactly what I said she had been doing. Exactly what you and chavis gave me all that shit for doing to her, despite not being able to produce a single post to support that fantasy. She did it right in front of you.

Where's the equality of you ignoring her doing what you so long accused and gave me shit for doing?

How can you expect me to respect you when you ignore her behaving exactly as you repeatedly gave me shit for suspecting I was behaving that way?

Sorry manker, I spent a fair while here trying to make you see what was going on, I explained my position over and over again. I took fair pains to make myself and my intentions clear. All of that was pointless given that you are just ignoring someone behaving in exactly the way you gave me all that shit for.

When are you going to question her about what her intentions towards me are?
    When are you going to ask her to explain why she is trying to push me into losing it and harming her?
    Well, Dave. I'm not going to do any of those things.
    As far as I'm concerned, you're getting back what you dished out and I don't think you can handle it, which is why I advised you to ignore it.
    If you do, great. If you don't, well, more fool you.

I'm taking a back seat and whereas I can talk to Squeams about a load of unrelated stuff in a manner that seems to please us both I'm not sure I can do the same with you. But I'm willing to try.
    If you want to continue down the same lines and not bother, it's okay too. I'll probably revert to type and be a git at some point.
    idrc, it's just internets.

8. Lounge   -   #138
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    So it's certain, this air of overconfidence bred from a cosseted childhood is completely discernible from other forms.
    This means it would be my chosen air and it is my actual air of overconfidence. Things appear to have worked out wonderfully well for the entity that is me.

Also, I've already agreed that it's all smoke and mirrors when I answered your last. This kind of thing does make me happy.
    Mind you, that smattering of deprecation mixed with my undeniable, even if bombastically self-proclaimed, naturally occurring awesomeness does make for an intoxicating mix.

You're hooked. Admit it.
    I snorted, I actually did!
    It's exactly the air I adopt, so in all honesty it's nothing new to me
    Pina coladas behind asda is it

9. Lounge   -   #139
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Fuck multi-quoting

10. Lounge   -   #140
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:45 PM.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast