Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Pfft. It's always the refrigerator.

Brb, feeding Nguyen.

2. Lounge   -   #222
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Pfft. It's always the refrigerator.

Brb, feeding Nguyen.
    I keeps it outside room temperature. You're just trying to lure me into counting your dough for you.

3. Lounge   -   #223
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    It's just how we roll
    I hear you don't roll at all. I hear you straddle the backs of napalmed Vietnamese children, whipping the sparse flesh from their backs as they snatch at the cash which lines your very streets.

Tired of stepping into daylight, the Swedish have cloistered a dimwitted underclass to litter-pick their wealth for them while they pick their prettied teeth with toothpicks fashioned from platinum.

Meanwhile their Irish and Welsh neighbours starve, apprehensive that someday they will too slide into subjugation of the Swedish master race or something. I have hidden my children. You will never find them.
    Noice.
    You made Swedes sound like Spacers.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #224
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

I hear you don't roll at all. I hear you straddle the backs of napalmed Vietnamese children, whipping the sparse flesh from their backs as they snatch at the cash which lines your very streets.

Tired of stepping into daylight, the Swedish have cloistered a dimwitted underclass to litter-pick their wealth for them while they pick their prettied teeth with toothpicks fashioned from platinum.

Meanwhile their Irish and Welsh neighbours starve, apprehensive that someday they will too slide into subjugation of the Swedish master race or something. I have hidden my children. You will never find them.
    Noice.
    You made Swedes sound like Spacers.
    They did it to themselves.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223