Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Dave Debate.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Just for the record, this situation involving rejectofAllah and squeamous has been spotted already sometime ago and is being analysed.
    Proper course of action will be taken, if deemed necessary, shortly.
    Understandable, it takes a while to contact someone like this guy...

All joking aside, Dave has made threats on this site regarding a real-life woman who also is active on this site. On top of that, he knows where she lives, and has shown up at her real-life residence (unwelcome) as a result of activity on this site and his emotional instability. This situation is beyond anything else that has ever happened (to my knowledge) on FST. If something did happen to the woman, it would be a SERIOUS black eye to the site.

Dave needs some serious real-world help regarding the situation and "the woman". All of the great therapeutic minds of the site have tried to cure him, but treatments have proven unsuccessful. Time to pull the plug on Dave.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-11-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: edits
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    You are not seeing the forest for the trees.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-11-2012 at 10:22 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    The difference involves real-world threats to a real-life woman vs long-established Lounge hazing.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 11:03 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I don't live anywhere near her. I live on the other side of the UK. It's more than a three hour drive between my house and her house, so I don't have easy and readily available access to her. I don't want it either.
    You are admitting to a 6 hour drive to show up at her house to intimidate her. That should be enough to settle this once and for all. That's TRULY messed up.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 11:02 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    (...) vs long-established Lounge hazing.
    Ignoring the first bit, I can see that... that what is done here started out as hazing. However I think you all need to recognise that many who come here don't have an understanding of hazing, and can actually be quite offended by the particularly harsh version some of you have practiced here for a long time now.
    If a total poof like Rings can take it, anyone can.

8. Lounge   -   #38

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You are admitting to a 6 hour drive to show up at her house to intimidate her. That should be enough to settle this once and for all. That's TRULY messed up.
    MBM, sit back and think about that for a minute, you've thought that through from the wrong angle.

I used to see her every week, for five years, at least once a week.
    Do you really think she spent five years alone with me multiple times every week without getting to know who I am?
    Do you really think she would have continued to be alone with me like that over a five year period if she didn't feel safe with me, and know I wasn't the kind of man who would hurt her?

I've repeatedly told you about how intelligent she is... come on. Think about it.

She is an exceptional woman, and you are all damned lucky to be able to call her a friend.

I'm just an awkward, and obstinate bastard who can't accept one aspect of how she behaves.
    Just the same as a terminated once-was-trusted employee cannot access company property, documents, or discuss sensitive issues with former co-workers, you have lost that trust and access. You are not welcome on her porch, in her house, or in her body. Your relationship has changed AND after your tirades of violent, angst-filled posts over several months here, it takes no imagination to see that you are not stable about the situation.

You do not belong anywhere near "that woman". YOU have destroyed all reasons for her to feel safe, happy, or have confidence in your presence.

I feel sorry for the position you have created for yourself- Squeams is a joy to be around. YOUR actions and words make you unwelcome to enjoy her wit, charm, or any of the other parts you may have had the good fortune to experience. Go away, it is over. You have destroyed all good ties between you...

10. Lounge   -   #40

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast