Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Dave Debate.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by cabalo View Post
    just for the record, this situation involving rejectofallah and squeamous has been spotted already sometime ago and is being analysed.
    Proper course of action will be taken, if deemed necessary, shortly.
    I wasn't really worried until I read this and came to the realization that the site is being run by some sort of elite commando unit headed by Kurt Russell.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 11:02 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Only thinking this Chavis abuses everyone around here, damn finally he is afraid of someone, yeahhhhhhhhhh poor poor chavis cry baby cry buaaaaaa buaaaaaaaaaa

4. Lounge   -   #44
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    I knew the girlfriend wasn't far away, gosh, you too can't live without each other, anyway, two fat guys in love, say cuchi cuchi to each other and call it a night girls.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Just for the record, this situation involving rejectofAllah and squeamous has been spotted already sometime ago and is being analysed.
    Proper course of action will be taken, if deemed necessary, shortly.
    Understandable, it takes a while to contact someone like this guy...

All joking aside, Dave has made threats on this site regarding a real-life woman who also is active on this site. On top of that, he knows where she lives, and has shown up at her real-life residence (unwelcome) as a result of activity on this site and his emotional instability. This situation is beyond anything else that has ever happened (to my knowledge) on FST. If something did happen to the woman, it would be a SERIOUS black eye to the site.

Dave needs some serious real-world help regarding the situation and "the woman". All of the great therapeutic minds of the site have tried to cure him, but treatments have proven unsuccessful. Time to pull the plug on Dave.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Just the same as a terminated once-was-trusted employee cannot access company property, documents, or discuss sensitive issues with former co-workers, you have lost that trust and access. You are not welcome on her porch, in her house, or in her body. Your relationship has changed AND after your tirades of violent, angst-filled posts over several months here, it takes no imagination to see that you are not stable about the situation.

You do not belong anywhere near "that woman". YOU have destroyed all reasons for her to feel safe, happy, or have confidence in your presence.

I feel sorry for the position you have created for yourself- Squeams is a joy to be around. YOUR actions and words make you unwelcome to enjoy her wit, charm, or any of the other parts you may have had the good fortune to experience. Go away, it is over. You have destroyed all good ties between you...
    For the record, it wasn't me who destroyed our friendship, or who reduced all that it had been to the value of the lies that it contained. I was the friend I was meant to be, the friend I said I would be.

The rest is precisely why I have stated over and over again, that all I want from her now is for her to stay completely away from me, and that in reciprocation I will stay completely away from her. We actually both agreed many times over the years that should either of us say we wanted the other to break contact, the other would respect that... well I said it... then I said it again... then I said it again... and I have attempted to repeat it to her face... and then said it again... etc, etc.

I won't be leaving a site to suit her, when I did nothing wrong.
    You dumb ass. You came here with full knowledge she was already active, and VERY well-known here. If the above is true, then go away like you are some kind of man. And don't give me that, "she came here knowing I was lurking...gimme a break. Just go away. You came here to follow/intimidate her.

She's not your friend ANYMORE and your lunacy here has not earned you any, either. Your presence is a dead end here- no one cares about you unless it has to do with Squeams, and IFF (worst-case impossibility) she got booted off, it would only hurt the site. Your leaving/ban would clear up a lot of spam and lies. As well as getting you to finally leave the girl alone. Even thosee one who finds you entertaining, it's because of the Squeams-centered talk. Without her, you are as interesting a burnt toast with dust bunnies on it.

SHE WAS ACTIVE/A REGULAR FAR BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO STINK UP THE PLACE WITH YOUR SOB STORIES...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-12-2012 at 08:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 11:02 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Only thinking this Chavis abuses everyone around here, damn finally he is afraid of someone, yeahhhhhhhhhh poor poor chavis cry baby cry buaaaaaa buaaaaaaaaaa
    I remember you. You're Frankie Five-Vegetables with the illiterate lesbian dupe account . You were fun while you lasted.

You should be grateful. Before you encountered me, you had the reading comprehension of a four year old. Look at you now, almost making sense, using punctuation and everything. Does my heart proud.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-12-2012 at 11:09 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

To silently lurk for countless months only to reemerge to say that is a testament to something or other.
    Something being vindictiveness and the other being cowardice.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 11:01 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I don't agree with all of that, I can't see why not wanting to be verbally abused should be classified as cowardice.
    Because they were too afraid to admit their incompetence with speeching.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast